Forums

Topic: Where is CN CODE!!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Bubbab5

I can't find the code for my 3DS and I already got an email saying I registered the serial number but the one to get the coins is on the operation manual but I cant find it.Can one of you tell me where it is or show a picture from NA. THNX

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

RoyalBlur

Just use the bar code off of the back of the 3DS or the 3DS box. Also, ensure that you liked your Club Nintendo account with the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

theblackdragon

There were some papers/flyers that should've come with your 3DS along with the manual. One of them should've been an ad for Club Nintendo and it would've had a code for you to enter.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bubbab5

TokyoRed wrote:

Just use the bar code off of the back of the 3DS or the 3DS box. Also, ensure that you liked your Club Nintendo account with the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

I did and Nintendo said thats the wrong one and strangley it didn't come with a code

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

RoyalBlur

I'm confused now as this is a puzzling situation. Perhaps, you should contact Nintendo directly (call them).

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

theblackdragon

if you bought a brand new system at retail (as in 'not a used system') and it didn't come with a CN code somewhere, contact Nintendo and they'll help you out, Bubbab5.

BEST THREAD EVER

RoyalBlur

@TBD, that's it! He must not have bought it new. Because if he bought it new than of course the code would be in this box. It has to be used if it already says it was registered. Right?

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

theblackdragon

This isn't about solving a mystery, TokyoRed. Any number of things could've happened to the flyer with the code on it, it's no big deal — he calls Nintendo (or has his parents call) and life goes on. Good luck to you, Bubbab5 :3

BEST THREAD EVER

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.