Showing 1 to 20 of 69
1. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 07:32 BST
I'm from Santa Barbara, CA. How about you?
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
2. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 07:44 BST
Burleson Texas ^^ like about a half hour from dallas :3
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
3. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 07:45 BST
Edited on Tue 28th July, 2009 @ 07:45 by fudgenuts
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
4. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 07:47 BST
haha...fudgenuts...!!! Somewhere on the West Coast...(I like to keep people guessing)
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
5. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 07:56 BST
Where do I live? In a house!
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
6. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:00 BST
Maryland (smack dab between Baltimore and Washington DC).
@theblackdragon: And you house is where, vaguely?
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
7. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:07 BST
@Stuffgamer1: in my yard, silly!
8. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:14 BST
Well I live as an electricle current inside the internet so im all over the place.
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
9. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:17 BST
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, thats a secret!
10. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:18 BST
Purgatory. It's ok I guess.
11. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:23 BST
I live near Greenville, TX.
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
12. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 08:40 BST
13. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 11:43 BST
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
14. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 11:50 BST
The Hague City in the Netherlands, you might know it from the international crime court.
practise my stabbing!!
15. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 11:52 BST
Lancashire, England. And yes it's raining!
16. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 11:55 BST
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
17. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 13:51 BST
Sarcasm rocks!Anyway,Manila , Philippines
Edited on Tue 28th July, 2009 @ 13:51 by JustYourAverageBleh
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
18. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 14:02 BST
Viernheim, Hesse, Germany
Edited on Tue 28th July, 2009 @ 14:02 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
19. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 14:02 BST
I live in a garbage can. Toot toot. I'm strong to the finich because I eat lots of spinach.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
20. Posted: Tue 28th Jul 2009 14:53 BST
The state south of North Dakota.
Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf