Showing 1 to 20 of 32
1. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:00 BST
When you first joined the site, where did you introduce yourself? I introduced myself in the Family Pirate Party review.
2. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:00 BST
I don't think I ever have, actually.
Hi, how's everybody doing?
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
3. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:01 BST
right here on the general disscusion page
4. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:01 BST
My Water Warfare Impressions post.
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
5. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:03 BST
I don't think I ever did. I just came here.
6. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:04 BST
I think my introduction involved moderation by Prosody, and I'm sorry to this day. I didn't know where I was.
But yeah, hello, and goodnight. 'bout time too, yaaaaaawn
7. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:09 BST
@SuperSmashBrosFan1999Actually, you had a thread asking to be forgiven
8. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:13 BST
I never did. There wasn't a forum on WiiWare-World. (vc forums don't count.) I just showed up, lol.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
9. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:14 BST
10. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:14 BST
11. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:16 BST
12. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:20 BST
I'v yet to introduce me self
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
13. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:21 BST
Well, you're kind of late now that you've been here for over 2 months
14. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:36 BST
lol I just poped up didn't introduce myself.
call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.deviant art page:http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/
15. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:48 BST
I popped in as well, the first day of E3 '09 (or as I like to call it, the best day EVAR!) to tell a nice little story about how Reggie Fils-Aime made me cry. I didn't introduce myself, though. Probably shoulda done that.
Well, hello, everybody, and nice to meet ya!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
16. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:58 BST
I honestly don't remember. I know I've been here since January or February but I don't believe I ever formally introduced myself. Oh well, its kind of late for that now!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
17. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:58 BST
I just said first post on my question about the best way to spend wii points lol
Golden Sun the Dark Dawn: Best game ever in the making?Yes it is
18. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 06:45 BST
I didn't introduce myself. My first post annoyed some people because it was about VC in a WiiWare thread. Good times.
19. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 06:49 BST
my first post: I want to get this game but then I would just regret not buying megaman 9 or waiting world of goo.how younghow incredibly stupid
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
20. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 06:50 BST
but that's how you always post...hahaha!! Boy, you set that one up for me...
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.