General Discussion Forum

Topic: When It Turns 2010 are You going to Call It "Two Thousand Ten" or "Twenty Ten?"

Showing 81 to 89 of 89

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

81. Posted:

Twenty-ten rolls off the tongue so yeah, 20-10.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Digiki

82. Posted:

Oh 10.

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Digiki

83. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

The year Super Mario Galaxy 2 Golden Sun DS came out and enriched our lives, cured cancer, ended world hunger, brought about world peace, and got Feenie an awesome fangirlfriend. :-D

Fixed. :P

Feenie as in Phoenix Wright though, and not you :p

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Noire

84. Posted:

Digiki wrote:

Feenie as in Phoenix Wright though, and not you :p

Really? Well...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

85. Posted:

A lovely end to this thread from the past: A cencored curse.:P

Well, I hadn't given my input, and this thread was linked in another, more recent thread on the same topic, so I'll just say it here: Twenty-ten for me. The stupid thing is the confusion this year's Madden has received, since they continue to only stress the last two digits of the number. Madden 10 was taken too literally by some, if ya know what I mean.:P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Turbo_Genesis_64

86. Posted:

Thanks for resurrecting my old topic guys!

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

AuthorMessage

Trin

87. Posted:

Two Thousand And Ten, or Twenty Ten.

Or Steve.

Trin

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

88. Posted:

lol, Steve?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Pj1

89. Posted:

2010 easier!!!

Pj1