Showing 21 to 40 of 89
21. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 23:22 BST
Where's the sassy clicketyclick? She usually gives a uniquely "Great White North" perspective on ambiogous topics.
Edited on Sun 11th October, 2009 @ 23:23 by Turbo_Genesis_64
EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!
22. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 23:25 BST
Two Thousand and Ten.
23. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 23:27 BST
Um, what do you mean by "Great White North" perspective?
24. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 23:27 BST
Canada, she's from.
25. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 23:28 BST
26. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:15 BST
I'm just going to call it '10.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
27. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:21 BST
I'm going to call it "Blue Protoman."
28. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:22 BST
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
29. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:29 BST
I'll one-up you and call it "Chicken Brutus Chicken Brutus".
30. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:30 BST
No, no, "Blue Protoman" sounds funnier. (((( XD ))))
31. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:32 BST
I will call it "Dosmil Diez", but in the chats and forums I will just type "2010".
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
32. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:34 BST
I know what I'll call 2010, just not sure what to call 2012
33. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 00:35 BST
[facepalms at 2012 comment, without seeming offensive]
34. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 01:43 BST
The year Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out and enriched our lives.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
35. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 01:49 BST
Twenty ten. Easier to say, plus it makes me even more lazier =D
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery and My Anime List
My Blog - Latest Post: 150 Words on Stealth B*****d Deluxe
You can email me here.
36. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 01:49 BST
The year Super Mario Galaxy 2 Golden Sun DS came out and enriched our lives, cured cancer, ended world hunger, brought about world peace, and got Feenie an awesome fangirlfriend.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
37. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 01:53 BST
I'll say two-thousand ten, and two-thousand eleven, when the time comes. But for 2012, I'll say 20-12. It just sounds better.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
38. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 01:58 BST
I'll say twenty ten, it's quicker.
39. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 02:25 BST
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
40. Posted: Mon 12th Oct 2009 02:28 BST
Knowing me I will probably say twenty / ten.