Showing 1 to 20 of 31
1. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 22:55 BST
Where do you work? Your job/profession or even where do you go to school middle school, high school, college if you don't have a job?
For me, I quit my job at Dairy Queen back in April because half the people who worked there gave me crap about my brother all the time over a time span of about 6 months and I just gave up trying to be nice and a bunch of other bull sh*t happened as well. A little over 30 people work there and yeah about 15 were ignorant assholes gave me crap but thats all behind me now and yes I'm a teenager.
So whats your occupation anyhow?
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
2. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 23:34 BST
I go to high school at Westhampton Beach. For now, I have no job.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
3. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 23:39 BST
I am a 10th grade student just turned 15. Maybe Ill start a first job next summer.
4. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 23:51 BST
I'm a bum. It's nice, but the pay could be better.
Edited on Sun 23rd August, 2009 @ 23:51 by Ricardo91
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
5. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 00:13 BST
6. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 00:18 BST
Have worked for:My SchoolMy parents
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
7. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 00:58 BST
@RicardoI was a bum once. I ironically got mugged, so I quit
8. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 01:02 BST
I'm a N-life user
In reality i'm still a student about to enter the big bad world
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
9. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 01:07 BST
Ergh, I work voluntarily as a troll at NintendoLife. It' tough work but someone's gotta do it.
And I'm sure there's a thread like this already, somewhere in the pile of threads.
10. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 01:09 BST
Ergh, I work voluntarily as a troll at NintendoLife. It' tough work but someone's gotta do it.And I'm sure there's a thread like this already, somewhere in the pile of threads.
There's always an older thread in the old pile.
11. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 02:44 BST
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
12. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 02:51 BST
I'm in 8th grade.
13. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 03:42 BST
I'm a photographer, I work with models.It's fun.
14. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 15:40 BST
UNIX System administrator. You got questions about Solaris or other 'nix flavours I can help!
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
15. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 15:42 BST
16. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 20:55 BST
And goomba killer. =)
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 29 Copies. 3 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 16 Cart-Only.
Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
17. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 20:58 BST
Im not telling you where I go to school. Im about to start 8th grade in a week.
Edited on Mon 24th August, 2009 @ 21:00 by IAmNotWill
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
18. Posted: Mon 24th Aug 2009 23:33 BST
19. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 00:27 BST
I have started 6th grade. I wish I could get a job.
20. Posted: Tue 25th Aug 2009 00:39 BST
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)