Forums

Topic: What's your first name? Do you like it? Change it?

Posts 81 to 91 of 91

edhe

My first name is Edward, but I'd rather it were Masahiro, because I like Japan.

I like my name really. It's a uniquely English name, that doesn't have origins in any of the Celtic nations (not like my surname), it's uncommon and almost archaic, and I like it for that.

It means "happy guard" in Old-English

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Ridley

I go by many names.

Some call me Shatoon, Bringer of Corn. Others call me Mickey Nine: the Dream Weaver. Some call me Photoshop. Others call me Trenoon, the Boiler... Some call me Marjorie Keek. Others call me Captain Margaret... Others call me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrobbitty Puppety.

Edited on by Ridley

Ridley

EvilRegal

My name is... My name is... My name is (tika tika) Slim Shady. No, that's not it. My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die! Actually, no it's not that either... It's Walter. And no, wouldn't change it. Too complicated and it'd make you look like a criminal to put on a job application that you've had different names! Oh, and the Al Bhed know me as Fymdan.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Dynetheous

@mariofanatic128 although most people just call me zeph

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

JadeGirl

My name is Tiffany and my middle name is Michelle.... I would change my first name to Brianna my friends name is Brianna and we have the same middle name. But I would want to change my name anyway because my mom was going to name me Brianna and my dad liked Tiffany x.x., so here I am with the name Tiffany. I don't like my first name BTW. But my middle name is fine

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Matillion

My name is Martin. Some people call me Mati. Pronounced similiar to Vaati.
It seems like here in Sweden Mati is a nickname of Martin, used by those gangsta Turkish people. I'm not being racist, since it's true. So, yeah, Martin. I'd rather have an unusual name, though. Just like Zephren. Or some cool Japanese name.
Just don't get me wrong when I say "unusual".

Edited on by Matillion

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

JadeGirl

Hmmm someone likes DragonBall :?

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Ryno

Ha WaveBoy, we have the same first name, Ryan. Though people call me more by my last name Kent. Yeah, I am the son of Superman I like Kent more though, its pretty silky smooth if you ask me

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

JadeGirl

WaveBoy wrote:

JadeGirl wrote:

Hmmm someone likes DragonBall :?

Damn straight, or I did big time back in my teens. The funimation dub that is...What can I say, it doesn't get anymore bad and epic than DBZ.
Vegeta alone is one of the greatest cartoon characters in exsistence.

My little Pony definitly comes close though.

Lol , I like Goku, he is my favorite character he is so cute and adorable.

I have never met anybody with the name Goku, hmm maybe I will meet someone with that name.

Untitled

Edited on by theblackdragon

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.