Forums

Topic: What's your favorite pop?

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

Raukuun

HUGE fan of 7-Up and Dr. Pepper. Other than that though, I'm not too much of a soda pop kinda guy. I drink mainly water and tea and the occasional cafe mocha.

Raukuun

Twitter:

LuigiandYoshifan

1.Mountain Dew
2.Coke
3.Pepsi

I love Nintendo! They Rule!
Brawl FC:3266-1205-1402 Name:CEJ
MKW FC:2793-3959-6296 Name:Charlie
My favorite NFL Team is the Indianapolis Colts!

RabidPikachu

Diet Mt. Dew and A&W Root Beer.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

slambert215

Here in Massachusetts people call it tonic but I call it soda.
But anyway, my favorite is Sprite.

BTW anyone remember Halo Mountain Dew? I had it once and it was good.

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

JTC-Pingas

I think I had the Halo Mountain Dew.

JTC-Pingas

grenworthshero

Oh, you mean "soda"? haha, where're you from? I've moved all over because my dad was in the military but I learned to say "soda" from when I lived in California.

Squirt is my favorite

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Jani-Koblaney

I'd have to say my favorite pop is Dr. pepper. Followed by coca-cola.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Wheels2050

I'm not really sure. I like Coke Zero (normal Coke is too sugary these days), but probably my favourites would be Lemon Squash (which unfortunately I can't get here in the USA) or Woodroofe Lemonade or Sno-Top (which I don't think are available outside South Australia).

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Wheels2050

@3Dash: I've used one of those - pretty neat, although I'm not sure about some of the flavours. I tried lime Coke Zero, and it wasn't that great...

(For anyone who hasn't used one, it's basically got a whole bunch of flavourings stored along with the brand-name soft drinks, all of which can be combined - so for lime Coke, it simply mixes in some of the lime flavouring with the Coke as it's dispensed).

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Tasuki

Ok who is reading the Necronomicon. This is like the third necrothread I have come across today.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

OptometristLime

Dr. Pepper

At least, it's head and shoulders above the other sodas at my local fast food joints.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

moomoo

I like Coke imported from Mexico.
AKA Costco Coke.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

RevolverLink

I always drink soda, but when I do, I prefer Saranac Root Beer.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Marakuto

Corn.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

EvilRegal

Usually Pepsi, but I'm growing bored with them lately. They never release any new flavors anymore, except variations of diet drinks. They took away two that I loved, Crystal Pepsi in 1993 (original version was my fav drink, then they made it a citrus drink), and Holiday Spice Pepsi in 2005 (they haven't brought it back any holiday season since). I've been on a Peach Crush kick lately. I loved it before, couldn't find it for years, and now my store has started carrying it! Also Pineapple Crush, but I never see it.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.