Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:37 BST
I acknowledge that this is a very basic question that you've probably been asked a thousand times at least, but I thought I would at least ask it here. If it's been brought up here before, please tell me.
My favorite color is blue. It used to green, but when I changed favorites, I realized that blue is the most beautiful color ever made; in any lighting, shading, and hue-style. It's also a very relaxing color to me.
What's your favorite color? [I just sounded redundant, didn't I]
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
2. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:46 BST
Was just trying to think what it would be, honestly don't think I have a favorite, not sure why I would value one more than the rest.
3. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:49 BST
Either blue or green. Or maybe gold.
4. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:49 BST
Mine's Dark Green
5. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:50 BST
1 Black 2. Green. 3. Red
6. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 18:55 BST
CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN
7. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 21:27 BST
Black (Haterzz: Black doesn't count; it's a shade!!1). Sorry, Navy Blue.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
8. Posted: Sun 11th Oct 2009 21:28 BST
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91