Forums

Topic: What's your Beserk Button?

Posts 121 to 140 of 259

Splat

If I'm in a solo room I don't care how full the server is leave me alone noob.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

zezhyrule

That's when you restrict access for people to join quests to 1 person. And if they're being annoying leave. Trying to tell a random/noob what to do is like trying to... er... something metaphory and stuff

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Splat

zezhyrule wrote:

And if they're being annoying leave.

If I made the room why should I leave? Go find your own room noob.

zezhyrule

Splat wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

That's the way it works Splat, it's not like you own the room, you can't kick them, leaving and making another room won't take more than 1min out of your life. No need to have some stupid elitist attitude, just walk away.

Edited on by zezhyrule

Splat

zezhyrule wrote:

Splat wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

That's the way it works Splat, it's not like you own the room, you can't kick them, leaving and making another room won't take more than 1min out of your life. No need to have some stupid elitist attitude, just walk away.

Make another room and have it happen again? No thanks I will just ignore them in till they leave.

zezhyrule

Well... That is the first thing I said to Colors. You can block them and you won't see their chat and they can't message you. Either way.

Edit: sorry, it was in chat that I said that D:

Edited on by zezhyrule

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

lzbirdboy wrote:

Untitled

It makes no sense........
unless we see a Charmander with a Sony logo

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

lzbirdboy wrote:

Untitled

A certain @SegaSquirtle is the bane of your existence.

Birdman13 wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

@FluttershyGuy

Here are more examples of cartoons that can appeal to the entire family:
Fairly OddParents
SpongeBob
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Rugrats

You totally forgot Phineas & Ferb, dude.

You both totally forgot Jimmy Neutron. OK, nobody agrees with me on that one.

Shaun the Sheep, then?

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

@Oddy

Jimmy Neutron had it's funny moments, but for the most part... Meh.

Same with Planet Sheen.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

JustAnotherUser

Glen Beck.... and I live in the UK.... I hate him ¬.¬

JustAnotherUser

TheBaconator

Um...Lets see:
Liberals, Hardcore Conservatives, Today's latest music crazes, Religion, Atheists, French Accents, Wise Guys, Bad Spelling, Desserts that include Fruit, People who like the Kinect, Fanboys, about 80% of the internet, People who like Pepsi over Coke, People who think Soccer is superior to Football, Anyone who thinks that Baseball is the most entertaining sport ever, People who bash Nintendo as a kiddie company, People that think CoD is the greatest thing since bread and butter, Steam on Mac, People who still think Portal quotes are funny, My cable box,Live Action Shows on Cartoon channels, People who attempt to defend Metroid: Other M, People who dislike things they have never tried, Amazon Bombs, Operation "insert name here", the term "Crapcom", Cars 2, Bungie ending the Halo trilogy followed by Microsoft making another sequels to make more monies, Disney Channel, Patents, People who made a patent for something that then happens and claim they made a difference, People who find Baby videos funny, People who dress up their pets, Reality TV Shows, LeBron James, People who still find South Park funny, Feminists, Potter Puppet Pals, People who think the iPhone passes as a Gaming Device, Angry Birds, Rovio, People who trade in used games without the case, Making beds, Kids who believe they are awesome just because they play a school sport, but have a 0% chance of becoming a professional athlete, American Idol, Eurovision, People who post "Serious" Status updates on Facebook, The Black Eyed Peas, commercial breaks, G4 playing Cops for 6 hours a day,Seth McFarlane's concepts for TV's shows, People that believe they are always right, People who think Daniel Tosh is funny, Strawberries, My Little Pony, Rage quitters in Pokemon Black and White, Movies that have CGI cartoon characters in New York or some other Major city and sabotage some one's life, but everything works out in the end, Newer Adam Sandler Movies, People that think Tweety Bird is a girl, Woman Comedians, New episodes of SNL, People who claim they are Retro gamers even though they weren't even alive during the time period, Spoiled little kids, illegal Hackers, The Punch Buggy game, People who think Portal is the greatest game of all time, Smartphones, iTunes, and Cheese Sticks.

Regardless, I'm actually a very positive person.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Birdman

@ballkirby1 - I think you're mistaking pet peeves for berserk (It's misspelled in the title, btw) buttons. Otherwise, how are you not in jail for assaulting minors?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

TeeJay

ballkirby1 wrote:

Um...Lets see:
Liberals, Hardcore Conservatives, Today's latest music crazes,Religion, Atheists, French Accents, Wise Guys, Bad Spelling, Desserts that include Fruit, People who like the Kinect, Fanboys, about 80% of the internet, People who like Pepsi over Coke, People who think Soccer is superior to Football, Anyone who thinks that Baseball is the most entertaining sport ever, People who bash Nintendo as a kiddie company, People that think CoD is the greatest thing since bread and butter, Steam on Mac, People who still think Portal quotes are funny, My cable box,Live Action Shows on Cartoon channels, People who attempt to defend Metroid: Other M, People who dislike things they have never tried, Amazon Bombs, Operation "insert name here", the term "Crapcom", Cars 2, Bungie ending the Halo trilogy followed by Microsoft making another sequels to make more monies, Disney Channel, Patents, People who made a patent for something that then happens and claim they made a difference, People who find Baby videos funny, People who dress up their pets, Reality TV Shows, LeBron James, People who still find South Park funny, Feminists, Potter Puppet Pals, People who think the iPhone passes as a Gaming Device, Angry Birds, Rovio, People who trade in used games without the case, Making beds, Kids who believe they are awesome just because they play a school sport, but have a 0% chance of becoming a professional athlete, American Idol, Eurovision, People who post "Serious" Status updates on Facebook, The Black Eyed Peas, commercial breaks, G4 playing Cops for 6 hours a day,Seth McFarlane's concepts for TV's shows, People that believe they are always right, People who think Daniel Tosh is funny, Strawberries, My Little Pony, Rage quitters in Pokemon Black and White, Movies that have CGI cartoon characters in New York or some other Major city and sabotage some one's life, but everything works out in the end, Newer Adam Sandler Movies, People that think Tweety Bird is a girl, Woman Comedians, New episodes of SNL, People who claim they are Retro gamers even though they weren't even alive during the time period, Spoiled little kids, illegal Hackers, The Punch Buggy game, People who think Portal is the greatest game of all time, Smartphones, iTunes, and* Cheese Sticks*.

All these things make you go berserk and rant at someone for a long time? Cheese sticks make you go insane? I don't think so. These things probably just mildly annoy you. You're confusing over 90% of your list with pet peeves, I'm sure. And Religion AND Atheists? What? That's like saying both light and dark drive you nuts. Also, what's your problem with females? This coming from a guy

If that's all a big joke I apologize but you seemed pretty serious.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JustAnotherUser

I think maybe that post was supposed to be a bit comedic... I hope so at least.

JustAnotherUser

TheBaconator

@TeeJay and @Birdman
Yeah, I guess I did get confused. But, if I was trapped on an island with any of those I would go berserk. Atheistic are a religion against religion so they are different. I can not like hot climates and cold climates as well. It's like preferring a mild temperature. And an under-cooked cheese stick almost killed me once, so I have a mental breakdown when I see one. (True Story, I choked on one, and I saved myself by reaching my hand down my throat and pulling the cheese out in globs) And women comedians aren't funny. About 80% of that was a joke though, I have a bad sense of humor and was incredibly bored.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.