Showing 1 to 19 of 19
1. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:30 BST
Seriously, they keep saying stay away from games or something. Why do they do that? Why?
Best thread ever.Currently Playing:Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)Formerly Nintendogames1000
2. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:33 BST
I have no idea. That is strange though.Maybe someday I'll post a FAQ and guide of a certain game. Someday
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
3. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:41 BST
Because they don't like games?
Edited on Sun 20th September, 2009 @ 19:42 by longtimegamer
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
4. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:44 BST
Or is it because they're in league with those IP Address Blocking Boys??
5. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:47 BST
Gamefaqs is on the internet. There are going to be haters everywhere.
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
6. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:48 BST
Maybe they recieved some sort of game related trauma as children?
7. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:49 BST
After spending an eternity writing the huge Densetsu no Stafi 2 faq, I think I'll stick with writing reviews. Sheesh!
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
8. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:54 BST
Well, I guess it's nothing too serious about GameFAQs.Though I still hold anything against those IP Blocks!
9. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 19:56 BST
@Corby- You strayed from this site? Better hope big Brothers not watching. You just a member there?
10. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 20:21 BST
@redflicky: Perhaps you should stay away from gamefaqs.
11. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 20:58 BST
12. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 21:57 BST
If you want to see a website that is even worse, just go on the Gametrailers.com forums. My god! There is just nothing but racism, sexism, trolls, elites, and some of the biggest morons you have ever seen!
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
13. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 22:01 BST
most guys on game sites are screaming morons that dont know anything past the word "hardcore"its best to just keep your distance and remember not to feed the animals
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
14. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 22:03 BST
Simple: Gamefaqs does not = Nintendo Life
15. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 22:09 BST
I don't get over to Gamefaqs as much anymore. I wrote that Stafi 2 faq a long time ago.
I used to spend a lot of time on the PSP boards back when it first came out in Japan.
Edited on Sun 20th September, 2009 @ 22:13 by Corbs
16. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 22:22 BST
You mean Big Brother from 1984!? I am reading that in class right now!
17. Posted: Sun 20th Sep 2009 22:24 BST
I HATE 1984!!!! I'm sorry for being irrelevant to the subject, but any mention of Big Brother or 1984 gets me steamed in a negative way.
18. Posted: Thu 24th Sep 2009 23:21 BST
It's not that bad.
19. Posted: Thu 24th Sep 2009 23:23 BST
It's very depressing. What could possibly change my mind about it??