Forums

Topic: What's the Story Behind Your Username?

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

SuperLink

Everybody's username is unique, but why did you name your's the way you did? Is it because of a favorite video game of yours, or a funny story that has stuck with you? Many a laugh and story are sure to be had as we uncover what make your username unique.

If it's something too personal or anything like that, and you don't want to share it, then you don't have to.

My username was superlink64 because it was kind of a combo between Super Mario 64 and Link from the Legend of Zelda games (because I love them both ). Then, I felt like it was too weird for some reason, so I changed it to SuperLink, a mix of Super Mario and Link. It just made easier, I guess.

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

TeeJay

There's already a thread about this somewhere, I remember posting in it. I'll see if I can find it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

kkslider5552000

it was the first name for Yahoo mail that I thought of that wasn't taken

and i like Animal Crossing

yep

I only use it for irony or something now

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SonicMaster

Well, over the past several months I had become a huge Sega fan, so I wanted to change my username to incorporate Sega. I was trying to find a noun to use to create alliteration, and then I remembered Squirtle. So I thought, what better username that combines two of my favorite things? So, I changed my name to SegaSquirtle.

SonicMaster

TeeJay

I can't find it; maybe it's been too long. So I guess I'll post my story here again.

My first username was tristenj1992. I thought it was too long and code-like though, so I shortened it to Tj92. A while afterwards I decided to change it to TeeJay, since it's the literal sound-out of the first part of my previous name.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JustAnotherUser

I LOVE Zelda, so it's my name in Hylian.

JustAnotherUser

Xkhaoz

Another one of these? Yeesh. Well, I guess since my user name has evolved a bit more. Well, back when I was around 8, I loved Sonic and that old show, Xalioin Showdown, and I used Xchaos a lot.. Blah blah blah then it came to Xkhaos, then now it's usually Xkhaoz. It was Xkhaoz 3D for a bit, and currently Kid_Khaozarus. Now, I think Xkhaoz has some different meanings. The X might now stand for Xen, the border world from Half-Life. And now I'm wishing I could find some pony reference in it, I can't, but I'll keep trying.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SuperLink

JarvanZheitk wrote:

I LOVE Zelda, so it's my name in Hylian.

Is there a Hylian translator or something somewhere? 'Cause that would be cool to learn how to say everyday phrases in Hylian!

@zezhyrule ................................ Well, I sure didn't know about those......so I guess this thread is soon to be deleted, huh?

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

Alpha2797

My username? I am in the process of creating a comic based on a fictionial story I came up with a few years. I don't want any stolen ideas so I'll won't list the names of any characters, clans, etc. Basically, there are four clans that fight for survival. One of the clans has a leader named Alpha. Alpha was the first character I ever drew character designs for. That's why I chose Alpha. I put 2797 because it's an easy number for me to remember.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

pntjr

Well my first name is Philip, middle begins with an N, last begins with a T, and my Dad is also named Philip so i'm a Jr.
PNTJR. See?

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

EvilRegal

My first one, BetelgeuseWC77, was because Beetlejuice is one of my favorite movies. But, the spelling of his name was Betelgeuse (also the name of the 8th brightest star in the sky). Then, the initials of my first and last name are W and C, and I was born in '77.

As for my current name, I'm a huge fan of Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I'm a guy. So, FluttershyGuy. Plus, it's a nod to one episode where a strange plant the ponies walk through does weird things to them. It gives Fluttershy a deep male voice, and Twilight Sparkle's baby dragon assistant Spike jokingly calls her Flutterguy! Oh, and being at a Nintendo fan site, the latter half of my name, shyGuy kinda fits.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Hokori

I used to be Otaku, for my love for Japan.
Now I got a graphic upgrade so now im SuperOtaku

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.