Showing 1 to 20 of 30
1. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:41 BST
Have you ever put your hand into your pocket, and found something? Then, this is the thread for you! Just say what's in tyour pocket, or what's not in your pocket!
There's an alligator in my pocket.
2. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:42 BST
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
3. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:42 BST
Oxygen's in my pocket.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
4. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:43 BST
My hand's in my pocket.
5. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:44 BST
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
6. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:50 BST
There isn't Nostalgia in my pocket. I want that game so bad!
7. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:50 BST
Two receipts, a Clipper, fluff, and some shrapnel.
EDIT:@SonicMaster, post 8: That's just wrong dude!!! But funny.
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 01:54 by Machu
8. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:52 BST
A vortex that leads to the myystical universe of Uranus.
9. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:52 BST
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
10. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:52 BST
a couple receipts, some lint, an old shopping list, and some lip balm. Burt's Bees is good stuff. :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
11. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:56 BST
I don't have pockets! Wha' now SON?!
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
12. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 01:58 BST
I have my keys, my new wallet, my (replacement) phone and my Glasses.
In other words, He has a hole in his pocket leading to his ...
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 02:06 by Terra
13. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:03 BST
Let's see....A wallet, keys, some coins, a knife and the number for that cute girl at the supermarket I finally screwed up the courage to talk to.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
14. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:12 BST
15. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:20 BST
I Second Machus picture somehow
16. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:21 BST
W00t i beat it!EDIT: ROFL i must bee veery tired i posted on the wrong thread!
Edited on Sun 13th September, 2009 @ 02:24 by SMEXIZELDAMAN
17. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:35 BST
@theblackdragon burts bees for the win!
Props to the fox.. my pockets are empty
Syr's Backloggery! (Way out of date -.-)
18. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 02:37 BST
I got a Chewy chewy in mah pockets.
Playstation Network ID:Sean007s Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..Skype:Sean007sCurrently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.
19. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 03:03 BST
PSP, Motorola Razor, Wallet and some change and keys.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
20. Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009 03:15 BST
I have Jesus in my pocket.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)