Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 4,372

Alpha2797

Mario and Luigi from the animation known as "Luigi's Ballad." It's from egoraptor on YouTube.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

RR529

My March avatar is Japanese Gravure (Bikini) model Aki Hoshino.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

MarkS27

Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening

MarkS27

Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

CaviarMeths

Is now Ronnie James Dio from the cover artwork of Elf's 1975 album Trying to Burn the Sun.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Mario90125

I'm Cirno from Touhou.

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Pit-Stain

I'm the tomboyish princess of Osohe, Kumatora from Mother 3. "Kuma" means bear and "Tora" means tiger in Japanese.

Pit-Stain

Mickey

Darn it, @SonicBlast, I thought you were gonna say what your avatar is! Now I'll never know what your avatar's supposed to be.

Oh, and my avatar is a little obscure. You have to be a huge cartoon fan to know who it is, but, for those who aren't, this is a character from a Disney cartoon about whistling while sailing steamboats. Nobody knows much about him outside of that.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

CrazyOtto wrote:

Ms. Pac-Man kissing Crazy Otto

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Huh. I thought that crazy otto was a weird version of pac-man.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Luigi and Viridi look ahead. Both to pay homage to the Year of Luigi as it approaches its end and Kid Icarus: Uprising's upcoming 2 year anniversary respectively.
I guess Viridi's giving a motivational speech of some sorts due to the end of the Year of Luigi.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Peri. Or else... (Fates EU release! Yeah!)
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuardianKing

This closeup image of Forte, one of the bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4 (specifically the one I chose to end up with). :3
Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

RR529

Now, it's a picture of a Bob-Omb I made in Colors! 3D.

I just realized my previous avatar was gone (replaced by the default smiley face), so I assume a mod got rid of it? Best not to argue these things, I guess.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

GuSolarFlare

it's HEAVY shooting BANANAS with MEDIC healing with BANANA POWER while riding LUIGI'S KART in the RAINBOW ROAD
yeah the caps are all necessary and intentional.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DiscoDriver43

i have 3 ones depending on if i feel like posting them.

One is Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

one is Will Smith, my favorite actor.

One is the villain from Rocky 4

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic