Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 4,359

Magikarp3

RR529 wrote:

My February avatar is Japanese Gravure (Bikini) model Mikie Hara.

May I ask why? It seems uh... out of character for you haha

oh and uhh... I'm a Pikachu and Terriermon for that cutest avatar competition, and I ceebs changing it now.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jmaster49

Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina looking hawt by the pool.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

RR529

Jollykarp wrote:

RR529 wrote:

My February avatar is Japanese Gravure (Bikini) model Mikie Hara.

May I ask why? It seems uh... out of character for you haha

Eh, I just figured I'd try something a little different.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Alpha2797

Mario and Luigi from the animation known as "Luigi's Ballad." It's from egoraptor on YouTube.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

RR529

My March avatar is Japanese Gravure (Bikini) model Aki Hoshino.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

MarkS27

Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening

MarkS27

3DS Friend Code: 3282-1883-4630 | Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

CaviarMeths

Is now Ronnie James Dio from the cover artwork of Elf's 1975 album Trying to Burn the Sun.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Pit-Stain

I'm the tomboyish princess of Osohe, Kumatora from Mother 3. "Kuma" means bear and "Tora" means tiger in Japanese.

Pit-Stain

SonicBlast

@Pit-Stain I always thought you avatar was Kumatora. Never knew about the names in Japanese. Now that bear hat and tiger paws/tail makes perfect sense.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2332-6506 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicBlast

Mickey

Darn it, @SonicBlast, I thought you were gonna say what your avatar is! Now I'll never know what your avatar's supposed to be.

Oh, and my avatar is a little obscure. You have to be a huge cartoon fan to know who it is, but, for those who aren't, this is a character from a Disney cartoon about whistling while sailing steamboats. Nobody knows much about him outside of that.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

CrazyOtto wrote:

Ms. Pac-Man kissing Crazy Otto

Huh. I thought that crazy otto was a weird version of pac-man.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Luigi and Viridi look ahead. Both to pay homage to the Year of Luigi as it approaches its end and Kid Icarus: Uprising's upcoming 2 year anniversary respectively.
I guess Viridi's giving a motivational speech of some sorts due to the end of the Year of Luigi.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic