Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 4,372

Ketchupcat

Captain Bagel, who I made up while playing Scribblenauts Unlimited. And then I drew him in Colors! 3D.

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

DR3W-senpai

Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler [Kuroshitsuji]

If you've seen this...you're automatically a better person because of it.

DR3W-senpai

TheLZdragon

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Brotagonist wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Akatsuki from Aethetica of a Rouge Hero. He's the only person in the world who can't use magic, but knows martial arts, has a huge great sword, and has a harem with girls in school.

So he's pretty much me? I'm magic though so I'm better. I'm also super super rich and have like ten sports cars in my garage. Plus I'm the president.

Pfft,,, He took down a divine Dragon single handedly, a demon king, has a motorcycle that can break the speed of sound, and his Renkankei-kikou is the ultimate martial art. The show is good I recommend watching it.

My avatar is Flying type and is therefore superior

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

mamp

My avatar is a drawing about a game idea I had about a newly married couple who end up in a cursed town full of demons and her husband gets torn apart by weird bee-like monsters. She learns that if she can find his body parts and piece him together before morning she can save him. So as you can see in the picture she managed to retrieve his head. It was going to be a side-scrolling horror game.
Untitled

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

GuSolarFlare

My name yet again now with Giroro in it instead of Ezlo! I like making quick, simple image editing !

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

After 45 mins of resizing correcting and animating.
Here's a tails plushy! Isn't he just plain adorable?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

RR529

It's that time of the year for themed avatars, and I think that Morrigan Aensland fits October's spooky theme pretty well.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Tasuki

Well mine is Diablo III which I have had for about a month now due to the console release of Diablo III but now I think I will keep it around for Halloween.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Pass the turkey! It's November, & you better start cooking now if you want Goku to be full by Thanksgiving

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

GuSolarFlare

it's Kirby on ShadowStar and Asakura Yoh(Shaman King) in Oversoul mode
with my name in the bottom, kinda hard to see it this time

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WrappedInBlack

It's smash bros logo/trophy stand in Subspace, and it's slowly getting covered by shadow bugs... It's one of four versions that I made...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

kaiserwave

As you know Akatsuki Ousawa "The Rogue Hero", but the girl laying next to him is Miu, which so happens to be the daughter of the late Demon King Galious that Akatsuki defeated in Alayzard. The Demon King entrusted Miu to Akatsuki in hoping she would find someone to trust and love. points at Akatsuki

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

StarBoy91

Wander the Star Nomad from Craig McCracken's show Wander Over Yonder greeting you (in general) at the monitor saying "Hi!" in a star-laden atmosphere with a stellar constellation of a luma in the lower right corner **inhales** all done via MS Paint.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Zanark

Mine is just a smiling face. Nothing special

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Tasuki

Well since that time is approaching us I decide to break out my holiday avatar, which is the Joker from an episode of Batman: The Animated Series. In case you couldn't have guessed it was a Christmas themed episode.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

StarBoy91

@Tasuki - you could not have chosen a better avatar for the Holidays, "Christmas with The Joker" is such a fun episode; and it also marked as one of Robin's first appearances in the '90s animated Batman series

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic