Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,372

Captain_Toad

Well... I messed with flash again and Blue Kirby is wide awake now! With Super Blinking Action!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

swordx

Mine is Shulk from Xenoblade.

swordx

shingi_70

mii

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

Sully from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

PanicPuppet92

Jar Jar in his cool battle gear. See? He really is a bombad general.

Play what you love!

Eetu247

Ling Yao from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Eetu247

ClockworkMario

It's a nod to the movie Clockwork Orange, with Mario portraying protagonist Alex. Glued together by myself from various pictures around the internet.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

GamerZack87

My avatar is Zed Starmute, an amnesiac wizard and one of the seven main characters of a series I've been writing called Crystals of Silveria.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GuSolarFlare

my avatar is still my name but now with Ezlo(the minish cap) instead of a triforce! but it still needs some changes It's hard to get the size and proportions right to fit in the whole icon
Edit: I made it fit the icon now!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MasterChordles

Teensy ray from rayman legends. My main character

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

kaiserwave

Akatsuki from Aethetica of a Rouge Hero. He's the only person in the world who can't use magic, but knows martial arts, has a huge great sword, and has a harem with girls in school.

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

Brotagonist

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Akatsuki from Aethetica of a Rouge Hero. He's the only the person in the world who can't use magic, but knows martial arts, has a huge great sword, and has a harem with girls in school.

So he's pretty much me? I'm magic though so I'm better. I'm also super super rich and have like ten sports cars in my garage. Plus I'm the president.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

kaiserwave

Brotagonist wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Akatsuki from Aethetica of a Rouge Hero. He's the only person in the world who can't use magic, but knows martial arts, has a huge great sword, and has a harem with girls in school.

So he's pretty much me? I'm magic though so I'm better. I'm also super super rich and have like ten sports cars in my garage. Plus I'm the president.

Pfft,,, He took down a divine Dragon single handedly, a demon king, has a motorcycle that can break the speed of sound, and his Renkankei-kikou is the ultimate martial art. The show is good I recommend watching it.

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

Captain_Toad

I'm planning to make another animated avatar! But until that happens, here's Cream reading a book and Cheese on the couch.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FX29

Mega Man.EXE from the Battle Network series. Why did I pick this Mega Man incarnation? Well Battle Network was my gate way into the Mega Man franchise. Ever since I first played Battle Network I've become a huge fan of the series in general.

FX29

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic