Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 4,372

Varia01

This is Samus from Metroid Prime 3. This is the PED suit (Phazon Enhancement Device). It can harness phazon weapons of mass destruction. It is also one of my favorite suits; it looks cool.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Bender

This is me... In 8-Bit..

For Great Justice!

Nintendo Network ID: Bendercade

GuardianKing

My original character Melody Astra.

She's the youngest between her and her brothers, and she was chosen at a very young age to become heiress to the Astra throne. However, extenuating circumstances caused her and the rest of the Guardians (the main protagonists) to be sent forwards 500 years into the future, meaning they grew up in the mid-2000s in their world.

Mel was killed for the first time while shielding her brother from a deadly blow in the snow of Elysis, but through her immortal blood and the blood of the White Dragon inside her, she was brought back as an angel.

/backstory

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Moviefan2k4

I'm a fan of both "Star Wars" and "The Shadow", so my avatar's a combination of both.

God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

Varia01

I've changed my avatar, so I'll say this: This is Samus (Varia suit; finally matches my username) from Other M.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

CaveDweller

Szayel Aporro Granz from Bleach.

The Octava Espada and head researcher of the arrancar.

Personally, one of my favourite characters from the show.

CaveDweller

Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

Happy_Mask

Super Macho Man right before he performs his instant knockdown move.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

Tom Nook's eyes are spinning, because he just found out that you don't have enough bells to pay off your house, which he just built.

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo (hugging this kangaroo is going to cost ya ;3)

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SheldonRandoms X Undead_Terror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Fikachu

Mine's an image edit containing the following

1. A pic of Pikachu with my face pasted onto it

2. My nickname "Fikachu"

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Bulbousaur

Changed my temporarily to Donkey Kong's face during the Mega Man part of the Smash 4 trailer. Its just so hilarious! I'll most likely keep it until the novelty wears off, then its back to Deadpool.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Varia01

I've changed my avatar to Samus from to Samus (Heh), except this new one is from the new Smash Bros. Got it off a website called Metroid Database. I like it.

Tasuki

Bulby wrote:

Changed my temporarily to Donkey Kong's face during the Mega Man part of the Smash 4 trailer. Its just so hilarious! I'll most likely keep it until the novelty wears off, then its back to Deadpool.

Deadpool is not happy with someone.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Peach64

New avatar because I got so excited at seeing the cat suit in the new Mario, and then all over again when I saw Peach was playable. I did get a bit disappointed after that what I was seeing was actually the new Wii U Mario game, but I'll get over that.

Peach64

Auracle

My avatar is the Hero of Truth (from the 14th Pokemon movie) and his partner Reshiram. Despite being mentioned in Black/White, the Hero of Truth is never actually seen, so I used his movie counterpart instead.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Griffondo

The Thrash Metal band Gama Bomb.

The Nintendo Life Metalhead.

Stryker89

Mine is the album cover for Anamanaguchi's new release, Endless Fantasy.

Current games: Splatoon, The Witcher 3
Upcoming: NX...

R.I.P Satoru Iwata

nintendofanlp

Mine is the M from Super Mario Sunshine!

Edited on by nintendofanlp

I do let's plays on youtube, mostly Mario and Donkey Kong games! Feel free to check them out and have a few laughs along the way: http://www.youtube.com/nintendofanlp

Nintendo Network ID: therailfanner

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic