Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 4,372

A smexy young hipster,from a game that I've never played.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Sonicmon wrote:

best thing alive SONIC!

But he isn't alive.
He's a fictional character.

My favourite anime couple from my favourire anime; Tsuna x Gokudera from Reborn. Its not an official couple but I think they make a great couple.

Just in case anyone has problems deciphering it:
Mine is a Metroid in a human costume, ready for halloween.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

The spirit of Chaos. Discord!

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Mine is an MLP:FiM-style pegasus fan-made by GuardianKing

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

The logo of WiiWareWave a Nintendo website that I own that is similar to, but much newer and smaller than Nintendo Life atm.

@theblackdragon my post is most definitely on topic, but if talking about my website even if it's relevant to the topic is not allowed please feel free to let me know via e-mail and delete my post. I always try to respect the leaders of online communities because I know how difficult it is to run/manage an active website.

Owner of

Reviews: 520
Features: 204
Developer's Interviews: 41

News editors and reviewers to review games on Sony & Nintendo platforms are needed!

If you ever have the need to go crazy with the ban-hammer, don't fight that feeling, just do it u_u

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

DonJumpMad wrote:

If you ever have the need to go crazy with the ban-hammer, don't fight that feeling, just do it u_u

I think he's more strict then TBD, in a good way, then again they have less people so it's easier to ban people who troll that site

3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Mine is a shot of Lex Luthor from the old Superman Ruby Spears Cartoon that was edited to look like a meme face then into a realistic creepy face

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

i change my avatar alot but for now on im a 1 avatar kind of guy and it going to stay this lil guy forever :3

You smell

Kammy Koopa.

As a Magikoopa, she makes sense for October (Halloween), and also allows me to pay homage to one of the first games (first RPG) I played to beat, Paper Mario.

BTW, my last avatar was Taki, from Soulcalibur.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Changed it to Peta's version of Ash. I liked how he looked in that Flash game, made me giggle a few laughs.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Minnesota Vikings logo

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

My Avatar is a random character from Style Savvy Trendsetters I got from the website.

I was like, what the heck. Imma use it.

Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mine is an Enemy from EarthBound. Starman Deluxe. The second highest ranking Starman.

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic