Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,441 to 4,455 of 4,455

AnVold

My avatar is Drocheslav, son of Sergey from game LIZARDS MUST DIE.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

DipperMisterioPines

My avatar is Mason "Dipper" Pines, the protagonist of Gravity Falls animated series.

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

OctolingKing13

Mines Taylor Swift the music industry herselffff 💚💛💜♥️🩵🖤💖🩶🤎💙🤍 from blank space music video, I’m so excited for tortured poets!!

wowie zowie

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Its not that bad just why is she purple lol

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Snatcher

@GalaxicGlobe Ah yes. It’s a theme of mine, I love the color and the character I based this username off of and was my older pfp for a long while. I just kinda wanted to always keep the sense of the theme so I didn’t always have to keep the same character as my pfp. Yeah I know it’s really convoluted for no lol.

As for the drawing I drew with her original colors first and then added the purple later.

Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Oh that makes sense, I do that with my pfp's too!! (with space stuff ofc)
Its not bad honestly lol, i suck at drawing so keep it up 👍🏻

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

RandomOwlDude

Some pixel art I made in early 2023.

I like Dragon Quest and Splatoon.

If you're reading this, I hope you have a good day!

Weeze86

Screenshot of Pan from Dragon Ball GT. Needed a PFP and i just had this image in my downloads folder.

Weeze86

CaleBoi25

Pearl from Suffer No Fools. Had to mess with the colors to get it to look good, and added a border and her name at the bottom.

SplatComp

Don't be sad;
Don't be emo--
Go and watch
Finding Nemo.
~ThatZeldaNerd

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Croctopus

This Frye Fan is going back to his first love! I made this GIF avatar in honor of Frye's TWO Splatfest wins so far. I can't stand all of her mistreatment anymore. Frye has become the most mistreated Nintendo character since Waluigi. It's shameful! I don't know why I betrayed Frye for Shiver last year when I liked Frye at first. She may still be the leader, but Shiver is snooty and boring. Big Man is just a walking ray who says "ay" which is somehow understood and translated. I'm a Deep Cut fan, but Frye is CLEARLY the best.

May SpringFest be the start of the glorious rise of the Eel Deal! ANARCHY!

Spring-Fresh Cub

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

card-crunch78

My icon is no longer something I made on Switch, it’s a green fox head in front of a cherry blossom flower. The green fox is my furry species and the cherry blossom is my favorite plant.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Croctopus

This is a GIF of my five Freshest Fits in Splatoon 3. They all have weapons that I got the SUPERFRESH status for and I own the badge, with the Dualie Squelchers being my only five-star weapon. Also, each stage in the background is a favorite of mine: Hammerhead Bridge, Sturgeon Shipyard, Barnacle & Dime, Crableg Capital, and Undertow Spillway.

1. Dualie Squelchers with Hohojiro Mask, Indigo Boss Haori, and Non-slip Senseis (off-screen)
2. Jet Squelcher with Seafoam Cap, Seafoam Hoodie, and Seafoam Hi-Tops
3. S-BLAST ’92 with Blowfish Newsie, Shark Raglan, and Blue Slip-Ons
4. N-ZAP ’85 with Fake Contacts, Vaporwave Tee, and Hunter Hi-Tops
5. Splattershot Nova with Boss Floss, Frivolous Pawsuit, and Burden of Floof

I wear a ponytail whenever I wear Japanese gear, like a topknot of sorts. It reminds me of the Octo Samurai boss from Splatoon 2. Otherwise, I have the Punk hairstyle. For legwear, I mostly wear normal leggings except for the Classic Shorts for my N-ZAP fit.

And never mind about yesterday’s GIF with Frye. I’m still a huge Shiver fan. April Fools! Frye is cute, and I’ll be the first to congratulate her team if she wins SpringFest, but I belong with the Cold-Blooded Bandit. Lady Shiver rules!

Edited on by Croctopus

Spring-Fresh Cub

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

ThatZeldaNerd

one of the coolest Zelda art.
Link on the master cycle 0 💪🏼

ThatZeldaNerd

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Mana_Knight

The main characters of Secret of Mana in craft/stiched form. It will forever be the best/most special game to me. Another reason is I used the name 'Duran' from Seiken Densetsu 3 (aka Trials of Mana) in 2 forums that meant a lot to me growing up and felt very at home there.

I think it was called TGN. It was associated with the publishing company that made certain gaming magazines in the early 2000s like CUBE. When that eventually closed down, a core group from there made their own forum and we carried on in there.

Anyway, it was a special time and there were people I really liked and cared about. I can't remember what happened next other than a disinterest in life and gaming in connection to depression. Just faded away from it. I did get a Wii and Wii U, but could go months without playing. Just didn't care or could engage that much.

Many years later, eventually felt better/interested enough in gaming to try joining a forum again many years later.

Anyway, that is far too much information than anyone could care to know! What I meant to say was carrying on the Mana monkier in some form made sense I guess.

Edited on by Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic