Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,441 to 4,449 of 4,449

AnVold

My avatar is Drocheslav, son of Sergey from game LIZARDS MUST DIE.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

DipperMisterioPines

My avatar is Mason "Dipper" Pines, the protagonist of Gravity Falls animated series.

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

OctolingKing13

Mines Taylor Swift the music industry herselffff 💚💛💜♥️🩵🖤💖🩶🤎💙🤍 from blank space music video, I’m so excited for tortured poets!!

wowie zowie

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Its not that bad just why is she purple lol

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Snatcher

@GalaxicGlobe Ah yes. It’s a theme of mine, I love the color and the character I based this username off of and was my older pfp for a long while. I just kinda wanted to always keep the sense of the theme so I didn’t always have to keep the same character as my pfp. Yeah I know it’s really convoluted for no lol.

As for the drawing I drew with her original colors first and then added the purple later.

Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Oh that makes sense, I do that with my pfp's too!! (with space stuff ofc)
Its not bad honestly lol, i suck at drawing so keep it up 👍🏻

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

RandomOwlDude

Some pixel art I made in early 2023.

I like Dragon Quest and Splatoon.

If you're reading this, I hope you have a good day!

Weeze86

Screenshot of Pan from Dragon Ball GT. Needed a PFP and i just had this image in my downloads folder.

Weeze86

CaleBoi25

Pearl from Suffer No Fools. Had to mess with the colors to get it to look good, and added a border and her name at the bottom.

SplatComp

What do you mean I am obsessed with Splatoon?
Look, I have other games in my signature:
...Squid Beatz? Uh... that's a different game, right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic