Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,441 to 4,448 of 4,448

Weeze86

Screenshot of Pan from Dragon Ball GT. Needed a PFP and i just had this image in my downloads folder.

Weeze86

CaleBoi25

Pearl from Suffer No Fools. Had to mess with the colors to get it to look good, and added a border and her name at the bottom.

SplatComp

Don't be sad;
Don't be emo--
Go and watch
Finding Nemo.
~ThatZeldaNerd

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Croctopus

This Frye Fan is going back to his first love! I made this GIF avatar in honor of Frye's TWO Splatfest wins so far. I can't stand all of her mistreatment anymore. Frye has become the most mistreated Nintendo character since Waluigi. It's shameful! I don't know why I betrayed Frye for Shiver last year when I liked Frye at first. She may still be the leader, but Shiver is snooty and boring. Big Man is just a walking ray who says "ay" which is somehow understood and translated. I'm a Deep Cut fan, but Frye is CLEARLY the best.

May SpringFest be the start of the glorious rise of the Eel Deal! ANARCHY!

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

card-crunch78

My icon is no longer something I made on Switch, it’s a green fox head in front of a cherry blossom flower. The green fox is my furry species and the cherry blossom is my favorite plant.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Croctopus

This is a GIF of my five Freshest Fits in Splatoon 3. They all have weapons that I got the SUPERFRESH status for and I own the badge, with the Dualie Squelchers being my only five-star weapon. Also, each stage in the background is a favorite of mine: Hammerhead Bridge, Sturgeon Shipyard, Barnacle & Dime, Crableg Capital, and Undertow Spillway.

1. Dualie Squelchers with Hohojiro Mask, Indigo Boss Haori, and Non-slip Senseis (off-screen)
2. Jet Squelcher with Seafoam Cap, Seafoam Hoodie, and Seafoam Hi-Tops
3. S-BLAST ’92 with Blowfish Newsie, Shark Raglan, and Blue Slip-Ons
4. N-ZAP ’85 with Fake Contacts, Vaporwave Tee, and Hunter Hi-Tops
5. Splattershot Nova with Boss Floss, Frivolous Pawsuit, and Burden of Floof

I wear a ponytail whenever I wear Japanese gear, like a topknot of sorts. It reminds me of the Octo Samurai boss from Splatoon 2. Otherwise, I have the Punk hairstyle. For legwear, I mostly wear normal leggings except for the Classic Shorts for my N-ZAP fit.

And never mind about yesterday’s GIF with Frye. I’m still a huge Shiver fan. April Fools! Frye is cute, and I’ll be the first to congratulate her team if she wins SpringFest, but I belong with the Cold-Blooded Bandit. Lady Shiver rules!

Edited on by Croctopus

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

ThatZeldaNerd

one of the coolest Zelda art.
Link on the master cycle 0 💪🏼

ThatZeldaNerd

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Mana_Knight

The main characters of Secret of Mana in craft/stiched form. It will forever be the best/most special game to me. Another reason is I used the name 'Duran' from Seiken Densetsu 3 (aka Trials of Mana) in 2 forums that meant a lot to me growing up and felt very at home there.

I think it was called TGN. It was associated with the publishing company that made certain gaming magazines in the early 2000s like CUBE. When that eventually closed down, a core group from there made their own forum and we carried on in there.

Anyway, it was a special time and there were people I really liked and cared about. I can't remember what happened next other than a disinterest in life and gaming in connection to depression. Just faded away from it. I did get a Wii and Wii U, but could go months without playing. Just didn't care or could engage that much.

Many years later, eventually felt better/interested enough in gaming to try joining a forum again many years later.

Anyway, that is far too much information than anyone could care to know! What I meant to say was carrying on the Mana monkier in some form made sense I guess.

Edited on by Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic