Forums

Topic: What's In A Username?

Posts 161 to 173 of 173

Anti-Matter

@AlexSora89
"Go on, give it a shot. Hint: I'm playing that franchise's third installment these days."

Sora from Kingdom Hearts 3.

Anti-Matter

Aozz101x

Aozz is the name that i used since playing WoW. 101x is a radio station here in America that I've listen to when i was a kid.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

AlexSora89

@Delibheel
Sorry, man. @Anti-Matter was a bit more on the ball on this one, although I have to admit I spelled it out more than once in the news articles, so he sort of cheated. "Alex" was definitely a red herring though, my bad I guess! My name is Alex.

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

MysticGengar

I dressed up as Gengar for halloween a few years ago. It kinda stuck. I also just thought the word "Mystic" sounded cool. Now I use that as my nickname on youtube, and I guess it stuck. Despite that, everyone calls me Mystic online anyway. I guess that works either way!

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

GeoChrome

@Harmonie I played flute in grade 6. Amazing instrument but I was never able to keep doing it because of life stuff.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Harmonie

@GyroZeppeli Aw. I'm sorry you had to drop it. The funny thing is that the flute is like the one and only woodwind I can not play for the life of me. I just can't get a sound out of it. I've watched videos on how to properly do my embouchure, but nothing happens.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Eel

Whenever I make to make a nice stable sound with a flute, it instantly disappears as soon as try to change notes.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GeoChrome

It takes quite a bit of practice to keep a good embouchure, we did that for a few of weeks before actually starting on notes. After a few months of practice it gets easier to actually play, unless you get rusty, which unfortunately happened to me after I had to leave school for a bit bc of medical problems.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ScottNintendo

My names Scott and I like Nintendo simple. lol

SN

Sunsy

Silly story, I like the character Sunset Shimmer from the My Little Pony spin-off Equestria Girls, and nicknamed the character "Sunsy." It sounded cute and was a nod to something I like, so I kept it.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ScottNintendo

Sunsy wrote:

Silly story, I like the character Sunset Shimmer from the My Little Pony spin-off Equestria Girls, and nicknamed the character "Sunsy." It sounded cute and was a nod to something I like, so I kept it.

That's not silly, I think it's a great username. 🌞

SN

Sunsy

@ScottNintendo Thanks, the fun part is, it also fits in the small letter limit older Smash Bros games and Pokemon games have for names.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ScottNintendo

My very old username from many many years was Lightning, I think I got the idea from Metallica possibly comic books Thor and The Flash.

SN

Sorry, this topic has been locked.