Forums

Topic: What would you do?

Posts 301 to 320 of 385

HappyHappyist

look for a way to hide. then i'd look for the exit while i hide from the darker parts of my head.
what type of game would you make if you were indie developer? (personally, i'd try to tell a meaningful story, something that the player can reflect on when they think about the experience in retrospect.)

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

GuSolarFlare

a fusion of Action RPG, turn based RPG and 3rd person shooter(completely inspired by the Megaman RPG series)
if you discovered Ditto was your father and your grandmother too?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HappyHappyist

i guess that means he had an active social life...
if you had a Link cosplay costume... and you discovered your hat was actually Ezlo?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

DawnOverALilly

I would first start flipping out. Then I would try and find the person that came up with Zelda for help. I would then go find the triforce and save the world as the first female link. And in the end I would of wished that I could of gotten Midna as a helper rather then a hat.

Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

DawnOverALilly

That depends on how much control I have. If I had full I would start out by~ freaking out, then after a while I would start trolling everyone.

You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

_

GuSolarFlare

leaving before making anything it'd be hell to enter in a prank war against my father..... O.o
if you were the champion so people never stopped challenging you even when you lost?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jaz007

Snake, he must return.
You find a Death Note?

Jaz007

NinChocolate

Drive very far, all night .
You are Nintendo's CEO and the WiiU didn't sell enough?

NinChocolate

GuSolarFlare

I'd make things go right again by my own hands(with help of the workers, but under my decisions) and wouldn't even sleep(more than 3-5 hours/day) until every mistake was fixed.
if you had to fight someone stronger than you?

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Fight dirty, but of course, to quite Edward Elric, "There's no such thing as dirty in a fight."
Bill Gates decided to make his will give you all his money?

Jaz007

DawnOverALilly

I would wondered if I had ever met him while I roll around in money.

Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

_

GuSolarFlare

destroy the room so he won't be "inside" anymore
someone's looking at you with predator eyes dripping saliva through the mouth in a closed room?

my Backloggery

OliverAdam

GTFO as quickly as possible..

You're offered a thousand bucks for a kick to the groin..?

Edited on by OliverAdam

OliverAdam

DawnOverALilly

Accept?

You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of L.A. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

_

Mickey

Stolen property? Schmolen schmoperty, He looks like he needs help. I ask where his parents are. If he doesn't know, I'll take him home and look up ways to get him in touch with his parents.

What would you do if you found a baby at your doorstep and, whenever you tried to show him/her, nobody else could see him/her?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

DreamyViridi

I'd probably try to past him/her on to someone else. It'd be better for the baby to be taken care of by someone who is actually able to do so properly.
You're waiting for a game to be released within the next two weeks. As you walk through a dark alley, you see said game on top of a bin. What do you do?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DawnOverALilly

I would snatch it to be honest and open it. But I would have to stay offline with it so I don't get caught ^.^

You find out that your a clone and the real you comes to try and kill you. ^.^

_

GuSolarFlare

I'd stare into the "real" one and say "I'm me! even if you're the real one. you're not me! if I'm really a clone I'm going to be the most unique clone ever. and you'll never get me you freak!"
if you entered the wrong bathroom by accident?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.