Forums

Topic: What would you do?

Posts 281 to 300 of 385

SheldonRandoms

Gaston's meme(s) would sum it up.

Also if I was small...........SHORYUKEN ALL THE TITANS!!!!!!!

What would you do if you were flushed down a toilet, but it leadz to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hideout somehow?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DawnOverALilly

Depends on how small, but if a few inches I would go to the government and get them to make me a little house in exchange for them doing whatever. ^.^

What would you do with a small puppy that followed you home. (Had this experience before but it ran away )

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

SheldonRandoms

I would give him a hug.

What would you do if this man came out of nowhere and said "What would you do?"
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DawnOverALilly

I would look him in the eye with my own green ones, smile and ask. "What would I do what?"

What would you do if your at school (collage or highschool) reading a book and some random guy comes up and starts hitting you because he is on parole and has to go to school and he does not to be in school?

_

randomlypikachu

destroy him with my ninja skills that I may or may not have~

what would you do if you were captured in a pokeball, and the person who caught you left you in the pc box and forgot about you?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Mickey

I'd wish he'd just release me. Of course, the Pokémon anime highly discourages that so, assuming my trainer watches the show, they'll just leave me and their countless other forgotten Pokémon in the PC so his conscience could be clear.

What would you do if you were asked to direct your dream film?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

DawnOverALilly

After I stopped crying, I would eventually starve to death. ^.^

Ninjad: I would end up doing it on Touhou 06, and ask a lot of fans for there opinions on what I should add.

What if you won that 1 million a year for the rest of your life contest?

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

DawnOverALilly

If I turned into him I would be upset and try to find a way to turn back. If I was him from the beggining I would be doing shows.

You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

_

randomlypikachu

I ... I wouldn't know what to say to that o-o id probably just smack him and walk away.

what you would do if you had to power to go inside other peoples dreams?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

DawnOverALilly

I would use it on my partners dreams first, then I would just go from person to person. But that depends if I could use it while I am sleeping to or if I feel or change the dream. I could also make a business out of it to. ^.^

While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

_

Jmaster49

I will use my chaos emerald and chaos control away.
If the main character of the last video game you played knocked on your door?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Mickey

I'd calm him down as best as I can, ask for his name, tell someone to look for that name in a phonebook or something and then I'd call his Mother.

@Jmaster49 I'd be like "Sheriff Woody? What's that? Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine and Prospector just lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle and now they're about to be blown to smithereens?" then he'd be like "Uh huh." and then we'll hop onto Bullseye and do that.

What would you do if you could fly?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

I'd brag to Pit that even humans can fly and he can't
if you were haging on a cliff while the pricess was catured, the dragon balls were scattered around the world with Ganon having the triforce and you(the person almost falling from a cliff) had to save the world from Bowser without ever touching a single chaos emerald or any other super powerful object?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jmaster49

I'd use my powers of telekinesis. And levitate everyone into space.
If the main character of the last anime/manga you viewed knocked on your door?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Snagrio

I'd ask him to leave before he burned my house down (Fairy Tail).

If you had wings on your back matching your favorite color?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

I'd have awesome Cyan, Green and Purple semi-transparent shining wings to fly everywhere all the time
if you could chose a color(or metal) and an element to be your ultimate power?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I'd change nothing, experiences are more important than erasing regrets
if you got lost inside your own mind and found the darkness within yourself while trying to find the way out?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.