Topic: What would you do?

Showing 281 to 300 of 432

AuthorMessage

Jmaster49

281. Posted:

Use my chaos emerald and teleport out.
If you were invisible for a day.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

282. Posted:

Scream directly into strangers' faces.

What would you do if you were stuck in your favorite cartoon show?

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

283. Posted:

Then I would REV UP THOSE FRYERS!!!!!

What would you do if you cloned yourself and your clone then declared war on you with more evil clones?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

284. Posted:

I would kill or be killed.

What would you do if you were randomly chosen to test out a secret new spacecraft that "may or may not" have a 50% chance of exploding on launch?

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

285. Posted:

I would do it, and even if it explodes, then at least I can say "I went out with a bang"

What would you do..........for a Klondike bar?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Jmaster49

286. Posted:

You don't wanna know.....................
If you had to choose Peach or Rosalina as a girlfirend?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

287. Posted:

Rosalina is better than Peach
if an old man came right up to you and said "I know your name"?

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

288. Posted:

I ask what it is.
You become a Transformer?

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

289. Posted:

I'll fight the decepticons!
if the moonlight reflected the crystalline glare of your fate?

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Artwark

290. Posted:

I'll fight back and do what's right.

If you had to make technology eco-friendly?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

291. Posted:

I'd make a giant electromagnetic residue catalyst to concentrate the energy from EM waves that failed to dissipate and use them to generate electricity
if people in your work group dumped all your ideas before knowing them?

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

292. Posted:

kill them

if you were the host of a contest and you ask the question "when did world war I take place" and the candidate answers "10 years ago" (this happened in Belgium during the miss Belgium contest, that's right I'm being serious)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

293. Posted:

I wouldn't even care. The stupidity of humanity doesn't surprise me anymore.

If you had to choose between perpetual summer or perpetual winter?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

294. Posted:

winter, it's easier for humans to adapt to cold than heat and it's also less energy consuming to deal with cold than to deal with heat. but if my choice had any impact I'd hate to be a lizard
if an active volcano appeared in front of you out of nowhere for no reason at all?

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Jmaster49

295. Posted:

Use my chaos emerald and teleport home.
If your anime crush showed up in front of you randomly.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

296. Posted:

I don't know, ask her out on a date?

If a disease was sweeping across the world, and your body contained the cure, only you'd die in the process of giving it to save lives?

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

297. Posted:

I'd probably ask for stuff and then give myself when I decided I lived a happy life.
If you became your avatar?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

298. Posted:

Oh the fun I'd have pulling pranks by bursting out of the ground right in front of people...

If you had to eat your least favorite food for a year?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

299. Posted:

I would rev up the biggest fried potato to kill all of the titans.
I would also eat my least favorite food for a year for some strange reason, and then I would barf and I would slip on the barf and I would break my leg.
What would you do if you could become Spider-man........but had the powers of Captain Underpants?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

300. Posted:

say no I don't want that responsibility, victims nagging that you should save them, pf don't think so

if you could go back in time

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)