Forums

Topic: What would you do?

Posts 261 to 280 of 385

DreamyViridi

I'd probably ask for stuff and then give myself when I decided I lived a happy life.
If you became your avatar?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Oh the fun I'd have pulling pranks by bursting out of the ground right in front of people...

If you had to eat your least favorite food for a year?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

I would rev up the biggest fried potato to kill all of the titans.
I would also eat my least favorite food for a year for some strange reason, and then I would barf and I would slip on the barf and I would break my leg.
What would you do if you could become Spider-man........but had the powers of Captain Underpants?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HappyHappyist

go back in time and give my time travel powers to an evil dictator.
if you were inside your favorite game.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

GuSolarFlare

I'd be split into 90% of the games I have + some I've played but don't have, 'cause I can't decide a definitive favorite.
if you walked down the highway all you do is sing a song and the train that's passing your way helps the rythm move along?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

UnknownNico

I'd call for more special effects. This is a low-budget movie!

If you could control the weather?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Snagrio

It'd never be cold and snowy wherever I go.

If you got to direct your own high-budget movie?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jmaster49

Places everyone!
If Kirby needed your help?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

I'd help him, no need to think about it! though Kirby is too strong to need my help!
if you got stuck in a weird zone that's seperated between time and space?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

HappyHappyist

i'll wait for Rod Sterling to tell me i'm in the twilight zone ;p
if you were a meth cook?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

DawnOverALilly

I would sell it, but I am clean so I would never touch the stuff. ^.^

What if you had to go to a physical disability school. Like you lost your hand, blind, depth, burns, heart condition.

Been playing katawa shoujo, it is a fun little game that made me start playing VN'S ^.^ It really tugs at your heart strings.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

KiwiPanda

I think I'd be way depressed... not to sound sappy but it would make me much more grateful.

What if they don't text back?

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

GuSolarFlare

just wait.... patiently. nothing good comes from forcing situations and answers.
if you had the key to someone's heart but messed up in the very end?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Jmaster49

Chaos control back in time to fix it.
If you had to design a Mario Kart race track?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

I would rev up a fryer and throw her in. Then I would eat a fried fairy and it would restore my heath. Then I would dress like Link and save Hyrule...........nah, this time, I would help Ganon. And once he does his thing, I would stab him in the ear with my golden twist tie, and then he will fall in a hole and die..........die? (turns page) OHHHHHHHH, I would then dye his hair pink.

What would you do if I dyed your hair pink?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

You better be as far away from me as possible.
If your cat died and he/she was reincarnated as a catgirl/boy that'll love and serve you forever?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

DawnOverALilly

I would cry then I would flip out because I have a thing for cat girls, cat guys are ok but personally I think it would look odd on a guy, unless he had long hair and he was a pretty boy.

What if you died and come to find out in heaven/afterlife you become a god of your own little universe.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Mickey

I guess I'd do my best to be as good as my God.

What would you do if you were a cartoon villain?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.