Topic: What weirded you out today?

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

MetalMario

Ravage wrote:

lz2010 wrote:

This:

Untitled

This ^

Aw, crap. Does anyone have an extra pair of eyes? Mine kinda broke.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Starkiller

This video.
[youtube:6MF_6OgwGNg]
o.O

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Bobpie

lz2010 wrote:

This:

Untitled

** cries **

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Bobpie

V8+Ninja wrote:

I was playing Zelda Spirit Tracks, and I was trying to execute a co-op puzzle in the Spirit Tower. I was on the last section of the tower, and I was trying to do one puzzle that involved me having Knight-Zelda hold an arrow redirectioner. In any other section, this would've been easy, but Zelda was unfortunately a destroyer knight, which meant she couldn't pick up things and carry them (even though she could technically walk instead of rolling around, but that would be too logical, right Nintendo? ). She could however just pick up things, so I sent here to hold it. However, when she got to the spot, she threw it out of the way and went about less than an inch forward because supposedly her path wasn't done. I tried again, but this time making sure to only make her pink dot barely touch the arrow redirectioner. Guess what? She stops without picking up the redirectoiner. I repeat switching between the two methods until I realize that this was basically useless. I even rebooted the game. Same problem. It wasn't some weird bug. But the thing that struck me more was this; Nintendo didn't even play-test the game far enough to make sure that everyone in-between the casual and serious market was able to do it? Wow, that's a bit of a new low, Nintendo.

Go down the path in the middle and get yourself a normal Phantom

Vendetta

Vaynard wrote:

Well I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and i noticed I have one really long nipple hair. I swear this thing is nearly 6 inches long.

That's almost double the World Record. You should contact Guinness immediately.

Vendetta

LzWinky

Bobpie wrote:

V8+Ninja wrote:

I was playing Zelda Spirit Tracks, and I was trying to execute a co-op puzzle in the Spirit Tower. I was on the last section of the tower, and I was trying to do one puzzle that involved me having Knight-Zelda hold an arrow redirectioner. In any other section, this would've been easy, but Zelda was unfortunately a destroyer knight, which meant she couldn't pick up things and carry them (even though she could technically walk instead of rolling around, but that would be too logical, right Nintendo? ). She could however just pick up things, so I sent here to hold it. However, when she got to the spot, she threw it out of the way and went about less than an inch forward because supposedly her path wasn't done. I tried again, but this time making sure to only make her pink dot barely touch the arrow redirectioner. Guess what? She stops without picking up the redirectoiner. I repeat switching between the two methods until I realize that this was basically useless. I even rebooted the game. Same problem. It wasn't some weird bug. But the thing that struck me more was this; Nintendo didn't even play-test the game far enough to make sure that everyone in-between the casual and serious market was able to do it? Wow, that's a bit of a new low, Nintendo.

Go down the path in the middle and get yourself a normal Phantom

Yep. You just used the wrong phantom and blamed Nintendo for it. You should be ashamed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bobpie

Oh, and lz? You are the most weirdy-outy-ish person in the world. O_O

Machu

I don't know why everyone thinks lz is weird, she looks pretty normal to me.

And thank you Vendetta for making me lol irl for a full minute, as I investigated this awesome world record. We have a champion among us people, feel the pride!

Vaynard, please don't tell me you chopped it, I want exact measurements... thanks.

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.