Forums

Topic: What Warhammer 40,000 game is being displayed on the site's banner?? *solved*

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Azikira

Usually when NL puts up a banner, it's clickable and you can find out what it's about, but beyond a general knowledge that it's for sure Warhammer 40k, I have no idea what game it is. Does anyone else know what game in the series is on display right now??
Thanks

***UPDATE*** So apparently I caught it in mid-update, it now has a proper clickable banner and it's Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade. Whoops.

Edited on by Azikira

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

CanisWolfred

Why. Why does it have to de-center the page? Now everything is shoved to the bottom-left. This is stupid. I couldn't stand it the last time you tried that, and the website's layout was otherwise much more managable back then. I can't, I absolutely cannot take this. I'm gonna need another break from this website, unless I can find a way to correct this on my end, probably through adblock.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Calllack

I have my standard ad-block plus on, and it doesn't remove the banner. Sadness.

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

Octane

Looks like it's part of the background, definitely doesn't look like a regular ad. Err, whatever, it's unfortunate that everything got moved, and it's not like the last update was much of an improvement either. You'll get used to it I think.

Octane

Azikira

@CanisWolfred I still really dislike the new layout here on NL as well. It's cluttered and clunky, and not very easy to navigate. I'm all for change IF said changes make things easier and better, but this one just stinks. I'm so glad Push Square still uses the easy-to-navigate older style.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

CanisWolfred

Calllack wrote:

I have my standard ad-block plus on, and it doesn't remove the banner. Sadness.

Hell, it still redirects me if I click on that space. They're tricky alright. But then again, I'd be able to put up with it if it didn't shove everything to the left. I can't deal with that, and there was no good reason to make that change. I don't think it even took up the entire space, couldn't they have simply cropped the ad so it would fit? Do you guys have zero control over the ads that appear on your own website? I don't get it at all!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.