Forums

Topic: What video game(s) (if any) scared you when you were little?

Posts 121 to 136 of 136

therick112

Phantasmagoria for the PC, it was a train wreck I couldn't look away from, but gave me nightmares for weeks.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

Birdman

When I was like 6 or 7, Birdo from Super Mario Advance (the GBA port of SMB2) really frightened me, to the point that I never tried getting past that point. I also hadn't had much experience with games at that point, so I could barely reach her then, let alone fight her. It's was my brother's copy at the time, so at least it's not like I wasted my money on a game I never fully experienced.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

SomeBitTripFan

I still hate going into Creepy Steeple in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. That entire world scared me to death. If one game takes the cake for scaring me as a child, it's Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Here I am, a seven or eight year old kid, expecting a happy romp through the Mushroom Kingdom and instead I get to see Toads murdered, all of Mushroom Kingdom destroyed, creepy shadowy enemies, and this freaking drawing.
Untitled
I seriously think that Nintendo invested stock into nightlights when they made this game. When you first see Princess Shroob, she looks like this.
Untitled
When your are seven you think you might as well be looking at monsters from the pit of hell. And don't even get me started on Toadwood Forest. I had to get a nightlight to sleep after playing that game.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SomeBitTripFan

I still hate going into Creepy Steeple in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. That entire world scared me to death. If one game takes the cake for scaring me as a child, it's Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Here I am, a seven or eight year old kid, expecting a happy romp through the Mushroom Kingdom and instead I get to see Toads murdered, all of Mushroom Kingdom destroyed, creepy shadowy enemies, and this freaking drawing.
Untitled
I seriously think that Nintendo invested stock into nightlights when they made this game. When you first see Princess Shroob, she looks like this.
Untitled
When your are seven you think you might as well be looking at monsters from the pit of hell. And don't even get me started on Toadwood Forest. I had to get a nightlight to sleep after playing that game.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

body harvest for N64
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Smitherenez

In Rayman 3 there is a section with certain race called the 'Knaaren'. They freaked me out so much that I did not dare to continue playing until a few weeks later. The music and their voices are really creepy.

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Thunderbird

-Mario Paint silence background music and then suddenly sneeze
-Link to the Past when you are in the dark world without moon pearl. Also that hand in one dunegon
-Diggers DOS game when you lose. That music

Thunderbird

Ryno

Purple Track Star Alien Smurf Jason from Friday the 13th

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Dark-Luigi

DestinyMan wrote:

Super Mario 64 is probably one of the creepiest Mario games for a kid to play. Just look at these monstrosities! Bubba the fish was my biggest enemy.
Untitled

The things I were afraid of were the Chain Chomp, Piano, and the Eel.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

HawkeyeWii

Probably Metroid Prime. The beginning scared the crap out of me and the music didn't help at all for a 10 year old kid.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

MasterChordles

Thought of another. Eely from super mario sunshine. I had no clue what those glowing eyes were for, and thought I was going to be eaten after he showed himself.

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Fikachu

Playing Resident Evil Code: Veronica X in elementary school gave me the creeps (mainly because of zombies)

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

MAB

I know alot of wallets were scared when they lost cash to pay for The Crow on Playstation

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.