General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 781 to 787 of 787

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

781. Posted:

Well after going out in left field and down the road of plain straying away from quirky cool in Paper Wars it looks as if Adventure Time is back on track with what we've come to know and love from the very unpredictable show in next weeks 'Another Way'.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

782. Posted:

4th of July.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

783. Posted:

It's 13:39 BST.

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Banazir_Galbasi

784. Posted:

In the episode of beautopia Susan strong along with Finn and jake rode a boat to beautopia if Susan wasnt human then explain the existence of the boat

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

785. Posted:

16:12 brussels

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Relias

786. Posted:

It's nappy time for this fox.... snuggles in bed.. and closes eyes..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

787. Posted:

Adventure Time!

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash