Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 661 to 680 of 779

RoyalBlur

We all know that Genndy Tartakovsky's Sym Bionic Titans was given the axe head but maybe we know why seeing as Mr. Tartakovsky is now directing Sony's new animated project.

Untitled
Hotel Transylvania, a forthcoming animated comedy, is directed by Genndy Tartakovsky and produced by Michelle Murdocca and the minds behind Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Sony Pictures Animation’s president of production Michelle Raimo-Kouyate has said “We have a unique story about that iconic character… that re-imagines Transylvania and its legendary monsters in the way that only animation can.”

Adam Samler has signed on to voice Dracula with Kevin James coming in for Frankenstein.

Here is the official synopsis fom Sony Pictures Animation:

Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula's lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free from meddling from the human world. But here’s a little known fact about Dracula: he is not only the Prince of Darkness; he is also a dad. Over-protective of his teenage daughter, Mavis, Dracula fabricates tales of elaborate dangers to dissuade her adventurous spirit. As a haven for Mavis, he opens the Hotel Transylvania, where his daughter and some of the world's most famous monsters – Frankenstein and his bride, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more – can kick back in safety and peace. For Drac, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem – but his world could come crashing down when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.

The film is set for release on October 19th, 2012.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordTendoboy

@TokyoRed

Adam Sandler, not Samler. lol

And I wouldn't really watch anything by Sony Pictures Animation. Their track record isn't that good. (I thought the same thing about Dreamworks until I saw Kung Fu Panda, so who knows? Maybe Sony can come out on top.)

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

RoyalBlur

Well, I really like your new Pac Man icon Tendoboy1984! And thank you for correcting me on Adam Sandler's name.

I've really been impressed with the latest episodes of Phineas and Ferb although I still haven't seen Across the 2nd Dimension yet. It's really good to hear that the creators of the show, Dan Povenmire and Jeff Marsh have received multiyear deals from Disney Television Animation. They are also developing a theater bound Phineas and Ferb movie along with creating a pilot episode for a spin-off series. It is my hope that the spin-off will center around Perry The Platypus, Vanessa and Isabelle finally getting the attention of Phineas.

Here is more news on the Phineas and Ferb movie and spin-off: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/phineas-ferb-duo-d...

Also enjoy this video!
[youtube:KQF79ch6mA8]

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Guy's Pixar's Greg Peltz has decided to take us on a spin to the Victorial Side of The Force. The Victorian Chewie sure looks to be the cousin of Teddy Roosevelt if I do say so myself.

Untitled

Japan also is in on the action with these Hello Kitty Star Wars twibs.

Untitled

Oh and Zano wants to introduce you to the ThunderCats from Fourth Earth.
Untitled

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

GamerZack87

Finn: "If the Ice King is in the right, then that means we're in..."
Jake: "...the Candy Kingdom!"

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

LordTendoboy

TokyoRed wrote:

Well, I really like your new Pac Man icon Tendoboy1984! And thank you for correcting me on Adam Sandler's name.

I've really been impressed with the latest episodes of Phineas and Ferb although I still haven't seen Across the 2nd Dimension yet. It's really good to hear that the creators of the show, Dan Povenmire and Jeff Marsh have received multiyear deals from Disney Television Animation. They are also developing a theater bound Phineas and Ferb movie along with creating a pilot episode for a spin-off series. It is my hope that the spin-off will center around Perry The Platypus, Vanessa and Isabelle finally getting the attention of Phineas.

Here is more news on the Phineas and Ferb movie and spin-off: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/phineas-ferb-duo-d...

Also enjoy this video!
[youtube:KQF79ch6mA8]

Remember that series Kim Possible? What happened to that?

"Art director: Bill Wray" - I knew that's why the clip resembled Spumco's art style! (Bill Ray was an art designer at Spumco)

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

RoyalBlur

@tendoboy1984, as of 2004 Spumco is defunct and non-existent. The shut down had to do with a a lawsuit by Carbunkle filed against Spümcø in the Canadian Court system. Kricfalusi is the sole force behind the shutdown following moral outrage in regards to Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon from what I heard.

As to my lost love Kim Possible, Disney forsook her for an affair with Miley Cyrus and that's the truth in my humble opinion. However, Steve Loter maintains that the Kim Possible series was 'completed' with the final episode of season four on Spetember 7th 2007.

I'm still upset that American Dragon: Jake Long was abandoned and terminated in what I deem early in the life of the show along with it's sister show The Life and Times of Juniper Lee. Sadly, it seems great programming is always axed while garbage continues to air on TV without any axeheads hanging over it.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

GamerZack87

Adventure Time Quote of the Day:

Finn: "Hey Jake? Why do your insides smell like vanilla?"
Jake: "Oh...uh...a wizard put a curse on me."

CHINK

Xkhaoz

I just started remembering this.
[youtube:IlrskYjdIts]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LordTendoboy

TokyoRed wrote:

@tendoboy1984, as of 2004 Spumco is defunct and non-existent. The shut down had to do with a a lawsuit by Carbunkle filed against Spümcø in the Canadian Court system. Kricfalusi is the sole force behind the shutdown following moral outrage in regards to Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon from what I heard.

As to my lost love Kim Possible, Disney forsook her for an affair with Miley Cyrus and that's the truth in my humble opinion. However, Steve Loter maintains that the Kim Possible series was 'completed' with the final episode of season four on Spetember 7th 2007.

I'm still upset that American Dragon: Jake Long was abandoned and terminated in what I deem early in the life of the show along with it's sister show The Life and Times of Juniper Lee. Sadly, it seems great programming is always axed while garbage continues to air on TV without any axeheads hanging over it.

I know Spumco was shut down. And I absolutely hated Adult Party Cartoon. That cartoon was tasteless, crass, vulgar, and just plain disgusting. And the animation was nowhere near as good as the episode "Sven Hoek". John Kircfalusci used to be a master at his craft, somewhere along the way he lost his talent. His webtoons are terribly animated, and the dialogue is dreadful.

[...

GamerZack87

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

you mean adventure time with fionna and cake? saw it already. you can see it here.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/adventure-time-episode-31a-...

I can't wait to watch this on Cartoon Network Australia...they'd better start playing new episodes soon - I can only watch each episode loads of times before I need new content!

CHINK

TheDarkDee

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

Dude! I loved that. Why did it go away, exaxtly?

TheDarkDee

TheDarkDee

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

TheDarkDee

RudysaurusRex

rob1nfly wrote:

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

Those were GREAT!

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

rudydog13 wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

Those were GREAT!

I'm sorry, but how could you possibly think they were great? They weren't funny at all, just stupid. It wasn't amusing, it was just annoying. Unless you're talking about the animation, which is superb. Sorry.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Is it just me, or does Fionna look older than Finn?
I thought they were supposed to be the same characters, just gender-swapped...so why does Fionna look at least 15? Finn is either 12 or 13 depending on point of series...so...wtc?!

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.