Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 541 to 560 of 779

RoyalBlur

Does anyone remember Wendy of Harvey Comics?
Untitled

BTW this game was made by WayForward:
Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

...Did she have a live action movie from Disney? I remember seeing a movie like that comic once. If it's not, no, I've never seen anything involving her.

I didn't know there was a Disney movie. Could you describe it to me or provide a title or something? I'm trying to looking it up and I'm not getting anything.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TwilightV

Casper Meets Wendy. I don't think Disney made it, but it did star a young Hillary Duff (Disney's cash cow before Miley Cyrus).

TwilightV

RoyalBlur

TwilightV wrote:

Casper Meets Wendy. I don't think Disney made it, but it did star a young Hillary Duff (Disney's cash cow before Miley Cyrus).

Oh! That's what you guys are talking about. Yes, I'd seen that but I never was able to watch it!

Oh...all the bittersweet memories from 1998 are all spilling back to me now, that's when my dear sweet grandmother on my mothers side of the family died. My beloved grandmother.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

rob1nfly wrote:

I like invader zim.

I miss Invader Zim, Sabrina The Animated Series and Gumby!

Anyone know where can I buy these? I haven't seen them in the bookstores. How could I have missed these?

Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I saw a lot of people hate chowder. I'm actually surprised at how many people here like it. Everyone I know hates it.

I do know that Chowder had alot of controversy that may be the reason it got cancelled. I know alot of people claimed that it taught kids unhealthy eating habits and childhood diabetes groups went after Chowder several times. And yes I hated that show as well.

So whos all ready for the second episode of Thundercats tonight? It comes on at 8:30 on CN.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Wildvine53

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I saw a lot of people hate chowder. I'm actually surprised at how many people here like it. Everyone I know hates it.

I do know that Chowder had alot of controversy that may be the reason it got cancelled. I know alot of people claimed that it taught kids unhealthy eating habits and childhood diabetes groups went after Chowder several times. And yes I hated that show as well.

So whos all ready for the second episode of Thundercats tonight? It comes on at 8:30 on CN.

Childrens health groups really went after Chowder? What about Spongebob, all anybody eats in Bikini Bottom are Burgers, isn't that just as bad?
Also I'm so excited for Thundercats, the season premiere was much better than I expected and I'm hoping that the rest of the season is just as good.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Tasuki

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Childrens health groups really went after Chowder? What about Spongebob, all anybody eats in Bikini Bottom are Burgers, isn't that just as bad?

Yeah I read that in several places. I dont know how it portrayed that or even if it did cause I never watched the show myself. Thats just what I read.

My Backlog

Wildvine53

Tasuki wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah I read that in several places. I dont know how it portrayed that or even if it did cause I never watched the show myself. Thats just what I read.

Chowder had extremely bad eating habits. While he did eat vegetables, fruits and other important foods, he loved junk food, and he constantly overate. That's why Cartoon Network put out the Portion Size promos feature Chowder and Gazpacho.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

RoyalBlur

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chowder had extremely bad eating habits. While he did eat vegetables, fruits and other important foods, he loved junk food, and he constantly overate. That's why Cartoon Network put out the Portion Size promos feature Chowder and Gazpacho.

As much as I love being Vegetarian and eating healthy I can't understand why they cancelled the show due to the controversy. Instead of axing the show, seeing as they had the Portion Size promotion thing they could have simply taken the show in a different direction by having Chowder choose to eat healthy. In Adventure Time Finn, Jake and Lumpy Space are always talking about 'going vegetarian' and 'stop eating meat'

I truly believe that Cartoon Network used everything like 'controversy' as an excuse to cut Flap Jack and Chowder in favor of focusing their time and effort on their strong tent pole shows like The Problem Solverz, Ben10, Gumball, Adventure Time, ThunderCats and Green Lantern. Another thing that didn't help Chowder with the whole food watch groups is that Chowder was kinda overweight and they did not want young viewers thinking 'fat is cool'.

BTW, would someone please be so kind as to tell me where I can buy the 'Young Salem' comics please?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Oh my! I just found this on youtube! Do any of you remember it?

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

scrubbyscum999

It's time for Cartoon Network to bring back TOONAMI. That was a big part of my entire childhood. I don't watch TV that much now, except for the news, and maybe some Current TV documentaries, everything kind of sucks now. I am glad Nickelodeon brought back the 90s stuff, at least I can watch shows from a time when watching TV was mostly fun. I wish there was a 24/7 anime channel.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Tasuki

TokyoRed wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

As much as I love being Vegetarian and eating healthy I can't understand why they cancelled the show due to the controversy. Instead of axing the show, seeing as they had the Portion Size promotion thing they could have simply taken the show in a different direction by having Chowder choose to eat healthy. In Adventure Time Finn, Jake and Lumpy Space are always talking about 'going vegetarian' and 'stop eating meat'

I truly believe that Cartoon Network used everything like 'controversy' as an excuse to cut Flap Jack and Chowder in favor of focusing their time and effort on their strong tent pole shows like The Problem Solverz, Ben10, Gumball, Adventure Time, ThunderCats and Green Lantern. Another thing that didn't help Chowder with the whole food watch groups is that Chowder was kinda overweight and they did not want young viewers thinking 'fat is cool'.

Let me just say I am not sure if thats the reason it could have very well been the reason for cancelling it, than again maybe it just got poor ratings or maybe the writers and that just didnt want to do it anymore. It could have even been a combination of those reasons.

My Backlog

Xkhaoz

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

I like invader zim.

I miss Invader Zim, Sabrina The Animated Series and Gumby!

Anyone know where can I buy these? I haven't seen them in the bookstores. How could I have missed these?

Untitled

I saw those on PSN, for the PSP Comic Viewer.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TheDarkDee

Who watched across the 2nd dimension? I liked it up until the end.

TheDarkDee

ToadFan

Regular Show & Adventure Time(I didn't mention Total Drama Island because CN didn't even make that show, they just copied it from YTV in Canada.) are the only okay shows that Cartoon Network has left. I mean all there new cartoons are idotic and just plain stupid. I liked the old cartoon network with Foster's Home of Imagneary Friends, Kids Next Door, Ed, Ed, & Eddy. CN had a terrible line up now in my opinion and with each new show there just going downhill:

ToadFan

kkslider5552000

I don't even watch CN and I can say Gumball and Thundercats and maybe the new Scooby Doo series seem good. Unless everyone on the internet and the clips I saw on the internet are all lying to me.

Trainer_DJ wrote:

I wish there was a 24/7 anime channel.

Funimation Channel?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Joetherocker

rob1nfly wrote:

Who watched across the 2nd dimension? I liked it up until the end.

It was actually really good.

I called that ending as soon as I saw the commercials though.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.