General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 541 to 560 of 787

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

541. Posted:

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

So, anyone else see Secret Mountain Fort Suckish?

That sucked.

"Tell me a story about giant pigs!" -Gir so epic
Join the Fail Forums! Formerly rob1nfly!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

542. Posted:

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

So, anyone else see Secret Mountain Fort Suckish?

I already saw it earlier this year when it was first announced! I hated it. It looked awful.

So, did anyone watch Adventure Time's new episode 'Hitman'?

If so did you guys noticed the Nintendo old school classic Nintendo sound effects?

Also the Scorcher seems to be like Link in that he doesn't speak. Yes, no?

Also here is what his mysterious and cryptic note says: 'Echoes of past events

nudge the tiller on

my present course

I await its reflection

in the future'

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

543. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Did you guys see where a 'Captain Planet' movie is on the way?
Untitled

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/07/19/captain-planet-movie/

I could cry. Yes, it was a part of my childhood, but seriously, lets just leave it there.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

544. Posted:

Guys?

What are your thoughts on Scorcher in 'Hitman'?

Also, I think Chowder was very underrated both by by executives at Cartoon Network. I still can't believe that Cartoon Network cancelled both Chowder and The Misadventures of Flap Jack. I've been going through iTunes looking at Chowder again and I'm really in love with the show all over again as I missed many episodes while the show was airing.

I suppose CN cancelled Chowder and Flap Jack because they felt that Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball can carry the channel to glory and truly there is no doubt about that but I'm upset because if something isn't broken then don't axe it. Chowder had quite a large fanbase and I've been looking around the internet and people have petitions for the revival of Chowder but people who make decisions at Cartoon Network seem to be turning a deaf ear to viewers request for Chowder's return. I like Chowder far better than Spongebob Squarepants.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

545. Posted:

I saw a lot of people hate chowder. I'm actually surprised at how many people here like it. Everyone I know hates it. :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

546. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Everyone I know hates it. :O

Including me.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

547. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Everyone I know hates it. :O

Including me.

I did say everyone i know. :p high-five I also hate Chowder.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

548. Posted:

Does anyone remember Wendy of Harvey Comics?
Untitled

BTW this game was made by WayForward:
Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

549. Posted:

...Did she have a live action movie from Disney? I remember seeing a movie like that comic once. If it's not, no, I've never seen anything involving her.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

550. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

...Did she have a live action movie from Disney? I remember seeing a movie like that comic once. If it's not, no, I've never seen anything involving her.

I didn't know there was a Disney movie. Could you describe it to me or provide a title or something? I'm trying to looking it up and I'm not getting anything.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

551. Posted:

Casper Meets Wendy. I don't think Disney made it, but it did star a young Hillary Duff (Disney's cash cow before Miley Cyrus).

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

552. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Casper Meets Wendy. I don't think Disney made it, but it did star a young Hillary Duff (Disney's cash cow before Miley Cyrus).

Oh! That's what you guys are talking about. Yes, I'd seen that but I never was able to watch it!

Oh...all the bittersweet memories from 1998 are all spilling back to me now, that's when my dear sweet grandmother on my mothers side of the family died. My beloved grandmother.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

553. Posted:

I like invader zim.

"Tell me a story about giant pigs!" -Gir so epic
Join the Fail Forums! Formerly rob1nfly!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

554. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

I like invader zim.

I miss Invader Zim, Sabrina The Animated Series and Gumby!

Anyone know where can I buy these? I haven't seen them in the bookstores. How could I have missed these?

Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

555. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I saw a lot of people hate chowder. I'm actually surprised at how many people here like it. Everyone I know hates it. :O

I do know that Chowder had alot of controversy that may be the reason it got cancelled. I know alot of people claimed that it taught kids unhealthy eating habits and childhood diabetes groups went after Chowder several times. And yes I hated that show as well.

So whos all ready for the second episode of Thundercats tonight? It comes on at 8:30 on CN.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

556. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I do know that Chowder had alot of controversy that may be the reason it got cancelled. I know alot of people claimed that it taught kids unhealthy eating habits and childhood diabetes groups went after Chowder several times. And yes I hated that show as well.

So whos all ready for the second episode of Thundercats tonight? It comes on at 8:30 on CN.

Childrens health groups really went after Chowder? What about Spongebob, all anybody eats in Bikini Bottom are Burgers, isn't that just as bad?
Also I'm so excited for Thundercats, the season premiere was much better than I expected and I'm hoping that the rest of the season is just as good.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

557. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Childrens health groups really went after Chowder? What about Spongebob, all anybody eats in Bikini Bottom are Burgers, isn't that just as bad?

Yeah I read that in several places. I dont know how it portrayed that or even if it did cause I never watched the show myself. Thats just what I read.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

558. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah I read that in several places. I dont know how it portrayed that or even if it did cause I never watched the show myself. Thats just what I read.

Chowder had extremely bad eating habits. While he did eat vegetables, fruits and other important foods, he loved junk food, and he constantly overate. That's why Cartoon Network put out the Portion Size promos feature Chowder and Gazpacho.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

559. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chowder had extremely bad eating habits. While he did eat vegetables, fruits and other important foods, he loved junk food, and he constantly overate. That's why Cartoon Network put out the Portion Size promos feature Chowder and Gazpacho.

As much as I love being Vegetarian and eating healthy I can't understand why they cancelled the show due to the controversy. Instead of axing the show, seeing as they had the Portion Size promotion thing they could have simply taken the show in a different direction by having Chowder choose to eat healthy. In Adventure Time Finn, Jake and Lumpy Space are always talking about 'going vegetarian' and 'stop eating meat'

I truly believe that Cartoon Network used everything like 'controversy' as an excuse to cut Flap Jack and Chowder in favor of focusing their time and effort on their strong tent pole shows like The Problem Solverz, Ben10, Gumball, Adventure Time, ThunderCats and Green Lantern. Another thing that didn't help Chowder with the whole food watch groups is that Chowder was kinda overweight and they did not want young viewers thinking 'fat is cool'.

BTW, would someone please be so kind as to tell me where I can buy the 'Young Salem' comics please?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

560. Posted:

Oh my! I just found this on youtube! Do any of you remember it?

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN