Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 401 to 420 of 779

LzWinky

Mickeymac wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

**checks clock**

Its almost 9pm...

Yeah, that joke stopped being funny a looooong time ago.

You're absolutely right!! Plus it's only 3:08 pm here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dynetheous

as soon as i read this forum, my mind instantly said "its Adventure time!" i love that show

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

RoyalBlur

rob1nfly wrote:

Yet the episode's about boxing. Makes me wonder.

Are there any preview clips online?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

CanisWolfred

So....did anybody here ever watch Garfield and Friends? I love that show. It's so funny, even better than some of the comics. They're really cleverly written, too, and there are a lot of memorable episodes, such as the snowed in episode, the haunted motel one, and a few others that just popped into the top of my head. It was such a great show, I miss it. I have 4 of the 5 volumes of the DVD collections and I still gotta watch the 4th volume, but I've already gone through the first 3 volumes, like, 3 times, and I normally hate reruns. It's just that good.

Needless to say, it's way better than that Garfield Show CN's got running. I watched one episode of it, and I almost threw up, it was so bad. I don't care if that was just a bad episode, either - The CGI is terrible, even worse than the Direct-to-DVD movies they put out recently. I can't even look at it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

outside of Beast Wars and maybe Jimmy Neutron there has NEVER been a good cg cartoon show EVER. EVER.

That example you just thought of to counter this fact? It sucks.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

outside of Beast Wars and maybe Jimmy Neutron there has NEVER been a good cg cartoon show EVER. EVER.

I'll throw in ReBoot out of nostalgia, but I really do have to agree with you here.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Xkhaoz

@kkslider I sort of have to agree with you, as I can't come up with any examples. Though i loved Jimmy Neutron

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RoyalBlur

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I seriously agree that Jimmy Neutron had great animation and I'm sorry there hasn't been a reprize or a reboot Jimmy Neutron show. However, isn't the CG animation of Star Wars The Clone Wars very good?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

CanisWolfred

Jimmy Neutron is up there with Dexter's Lab with me. It had fantastic writing with solid 3D animation that was stylized just right so it looked natural and interesting, instead of dull or morbid.

As for other CGI shows that looked good, I always felt Code Lyoko's CGI actually looked better than the 2D art, but maybe that's just me.

TokyoRed wrote:

However, isn't the CG animation of Star Wars The Clone Wars very good?

No. It's easily the worst aspect of the entire show and why a lot of people dismiss it so readily.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joetherocker

That alone is better than every episode of the new series.

COME BACK TARTAKOVSKY! WE NEED YOU TO MAKE GOOD SHOWS AGAIN! (Even if CN is stupid and cancels them
despite good ratings and them being the best shows on the channel)

Good CG shows I can think of: Jimmy Neutron. (Never seen Beast Wars)

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

RoyalBlur

Joetherocker wrote:

COME BACK TARTAKOVSKY! WE NEED YOU TO MAKE GOOD SHOWS AGAIN! (Even if CN is stupid and cancels them

Tartakovsky's shows have and shall always be the best. I'm very, very, very, very sorry and disappointed that Sym-Bionic Titans was cancelled. Hopefully Genddy Tartakovsky will create another television program for Cartoon Network and hopefully it WON'T be cancelled. Nevertheless, I can't begin to tell you that the new series 'Star Wars The Clone Wars' is absolutely excellent. I cannot begin to put into words how brilliant, dramatic and creative the story crafting has been in the third season of SWTCW. Besides, some reviewers have said that this show is better than the prequel Star Wars movies.

Anyway, guys, I was able to find a preview video of tonight's Adventure Time. Here is the link: http://io9.com/5822105/this-weeks-tv-lego-star-wars-adventure...

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

turtlelink

Mickeymac wrote:

Jimmy Neutron is up there with Dexter's Lab with me. It had fantastic writing with solid 3D animation that was stylized just right so it looked natural and interesting, instead of dull or morbid.

Agreed.

Mickeymac wrote:

As for other CGI shows that looked good, I always felt Code Lyoko's CGI actually looked better than the 2D art, but maybe that's just me.

Man, I loved that show.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

TheDarkDee

TokyoRed wrote:

Joetherocker wrote:

Tartakovsky's shows have and shall always be the best. I'm very, very, very, very sorry and disappointed that Sym-Bionic Titans was cancelled. Hopefully Genddy Tartakovsky will create another television program for Cartoon Network and hopefully it WON'T be cancelled. Nevertheless, I can't begin to tell you that the new series 'Star Wars The Clone Wars' is absolutely excellent. I cannot begin to put into words how brilliant, dramatic and creative the story crafting has been in the third season of SWTCW. Besides, some reviewers have said that this show is better than the prequel Star Wars movies.

Anyway, guys, I was able to find a preview video of tonight's Adventure Time. Here is the link: http://io9.com/5822105/this-weeks-tv-lego-star-wars-adventure...

He's not for at least 5 years.

TheDarkDee

kkslider5552000

I dunno, Code Lyoko had a lot of fans but it felt like a bad anime dub to me.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RoyalBlur

Man, I just finished watching Adventure Time's new episode and man it was beyond good. Season 3 is off to a great start. I won't say much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone but seriously, Finn and Jake in a Roman Coliseum was something to see.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Mickeymac wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Besides, some reviewers have said that this show is better than the prequel Star Wars movies.

I hate to say it, but they're really not that hard to top...

Well...umm...let me try to point out a few things. Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones was a TERRIBLE film in my opinion. However, Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace and Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith were excellent in my humble opinion and I watch those two movies every time SPIKE TV and SyFy Channel air them. The 'Duel of the Fates' from the first film and 'Battle of the Heroes', 'Order 66', 'Yoda vs Palpatine', and 'Destiny's Duel' are extremely legendary and they offer some of the best estacies from the prequel trilogy. I really and truly think Darth Maul is the BEST of the BEST villains from the prequel trilogy along with General Grievious and Jango Fett.

A lot of people trash up on the prequel trilogy without actually stopping to consider that the movies did have their good qualities and have proven a method of reviving the Star Wars fervor and nostalgia in past fans while opening up the Star Wars Universe to a whole new generation.

As far as the 'Clone Wars' go, Aurra Sing is as good as it gets.
Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Joetherocker

TokyoRed wrote:

Besides, some reviewers have said that this show is better than the prequel Star Wars movies.

Watching grass die is more entertaining than those movies.

The new show is decent, but the bad animation along with the filler ("Padme is doing something! Look, it's the senate!") and "Look! We brought back another character from the movies because everyone knows each other and we can't come up with an original interesting character anymore!" gets old really fast.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Retro_on_theGo

TokyoRed wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I seriously agree that Jimmy Neutron had great animation and I'm sorry there hasn't been a reprize or a reboot Jimmy Neutron show. However, isn't the CG animation of Star Wars The Clone Wars very good?

The show got a spin-off called Planet Sheen if you haven't heard. It's pretty bad from what I saw. SHame too, I was looking forward to it when it was announced.
@MickeyMac I loved Garfield and friends. I would always watch the show when it was on. Almost never missed an episode!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.