Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 361 to 380 of 779

RoyalBlur

rob1nfly wrote:

Thats on the CN site already. And season 3 starts soon.

Adventure Time S3 is slated to begin July 11th, which is a Monday. I'm looking forward to it immensely! I wonder if they'll throw in bonus footage of ThunderCats at the the end?

I agree that the 'City Era' of Cartoon Network was and is still the best ever. However I did enjoy the short lived 'Nood' era. I don't really know how to put it into words but I did enjoy it as the Noods sort of appealed to my MMO appetite. The current 'Check It' era is fine by me because it fits in perfectly with Jake and BMO's phase 'Check Please' as Adventure Time has become and is to Cartoon Network what Mickey Mouse once was to all things Disney before 'wannabe pop starts' hijacked the former house of mouse.

Untitled

I also liked the checkerboard logo while it lasted. Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

Noods and city lasted 2 years each.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

rob1nfly wrote:

Noods and city lasted 2 years each.

Thanks man. I never that because we've been without cable for a while. I was able to see the Noods campaign thanks to being at a friends house or in a hotel while traveling. I watch most of my favorite shows and programs via iTunes (Adventure Time), Sony PSN (Voltron classc) or youtube and hulu.com.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

Youtube the Toonix bumpers. Their pretty much weirder looking Noods. I also found a Nood cameo on the CN site if your not logged in.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

Does anyone know what happened to 'The Secret Saturdays"? I really liked that show. I hope that it was not cancelled.

@Rob1nfly, thanks, I'll look up the Toonix bumpers on youtube.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

TokyoRed wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to 'The Secret Saturdays"? I really liked that show. I hope that it was not cancelled.

It still has a site On CN and a game with badges sooo...

TheDarkDee

RudysaurusRex

rob1nfly wrote:

Youtube the Toonix bumpers. Their pretty much weirder looking Noods. I also found a Nood cameo on the CN site if your not logged in.

They are the same thing but with different shapes.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

TheDarkDee

AlexHighwind wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

They are the same thing but with different shapes.

And they get em longer. Lucky.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

rob1nfly wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Both Chowder and FlapJack webpages on the CN site but both shows are no longer in production. I mean is 'The Secret Saturdays' still alive? Is it still in production? Will we see another season of The Secret Saturdays?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Both Chowder and FlapJack webpages on the CN site but both shows are no longer in production. I mean is 'The Secret Saturdays' still alive? Is it still in production? Will we see another season of The Secret Saturdays?

Bassically, nobody knows.btw did you check out the toonix bumpers?

TheDarkDee

Rensch

I just recently discovered this show and how hilarious it is.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RudysaurusRex

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

Yeah, the new TMNT looks terrible. They don't even have the right freaking weapons But still, Adventure time and Regular Show are some of the best animation on TV right now.

NO! STUPID! NINJA TURTLES KILL REGULAR SHOW!!!

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

TheDarkDee

TMNT is gonna be on Nick...

TheDarkDee

Xkhaoz

BTW if anyone was wondering why some of the animation and voices were off in last night's Regular Show, it's because it's the original pilot for Regular Show, with some new stuff in the intro.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RoyalBlur

I just found one. Man, it's so catchy! Why did they ditch it?
[youtube:wc1fB0pQTkI]

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

I think it's safe to say that Cartoon Network has found their 'Spongebob Squarepants' success in Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball. Granted, in my opinion The Marvelous Adventures of Flap Jack and Adventure Time are a hundred times better than Spongebob Squarepants. I've tried watching Spongebob but the show makes me sick to my stomach.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I honestly hated the nood things. It wasn't that cool in my opinion. The bumpers were pretty boring and meh-ish most of the time. I love the CN city bumpers so much more.

My,bumper opinion: City>Noods>Powerhouse>Current>Yes!>Fall. Waddya think?

TheDarkDee

Retro_on_theGo

TokyoRed wrote:

I think it's safe to say that Cartoon Network has found their 'Spongebob Squarepants' success in Adventure Time and The Amazing World of Gumball. Granted, in my opinion The Marvelous Adventures of Flap Jack and Adventure Time are a hundred times better than Spongebob Squarepants. I've tried watching Spongebob but the show makes me sick to my stomach.

Watch. The. First. 4. Seasons.
It's freakin' hilarious,genius! The new stuff is pure garbage and just gross, yes. But the show use to be MUCH better.
@Rob1nfly I don't remember what the powerhouse and fall ones are. I'd agree with you on City being first.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

kkslider5552000

the newer seasons try way too hard to be Billy and Mandy (which actually was funny and far more clever)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.