General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 361 to 380 of 787

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

361. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

I've never really cared for Scooby Doo because I thought the past cartoons were really bad. However, I did begin to like Scooby Doo back in the early 2000's when the Scooby Doo movies were in theaters but I'm really impressed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and I think that it's the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever.

I've always loved Scooby Doo, the only series I disliked was Shaggy and Scooby: Get A Clue. Mystery Incorporated is great, and certainly ranks high up with the Likes of Scooby Doo: Where are you, the New Scooby Doo Movies, and Scooby doo and the 13 Ghosts.
Also, I can't wait for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I expected a sequel to be made, but I hadn't heard anything about it. Thanks for the link.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

362. Posted:

I honestly can't get into Mystery Incorporated. I've loved the Scooby Doo cartoons for a long time now, but this one just doesn't appeal to me. I honestly don't care for Velma's thing for shaggy or the mysteries in this one. I'm not saying it's bad. Just doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I'll try to watch it later and maybe then I'll like it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

363. Posted:

Yeah. I love SD, but it's missing somthing.

"Tell me a story about giant pigs!" -Gir so epic
Join the Fail Forums! Formerly rob1nfly!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

364. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

I've never really cared for Scooby Doo because I thought the past cartoons were really bad. However, I did begin to like Scooby Doo back in the early 2000's when the Scooby Doo movies were in theaters but I'm really impressed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and I think that it's the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever.

I've always loved Scooby Doo, the only series I disliked was Shaggy and Scooby: Get A Clue. Mystery Incorporated is great, and certainly ranks high up with the Likes of Scooby Doo: Where are you, the New Scooby Doo Movies, and Scooby doo and the 13 Ghosts.
Also, I can't wait for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I expected a sequel to be made, but I hadn't heard anything about it. Thanks for the link.

I know that some people don't want to talk about it much but I believe that in the VERY near future Disney is going to have to really compete with the other animation forces because the playing field is rapidly becoming more level. Disney was once the dominate force but now on both the little screen and big screen that isn't the case any longer. DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Animation, Nickelodeon, BlueSky and Cartoon Network have all stepped up their game and I'm liking their offerings. However, I do believe that Pixar will always have a slight 1-Up over all the others.

Anyway, I found the first few minutes of the opening episode 'Conquest of Cuteness' of Adventure Time Season III.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

365. Posted:

Thats on the CN site already. And season 3 starts soon.

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

366. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Joetherocker wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Is the Cartoon Network logo bothering you for some reason? Cause its driving me crazy because i dont know why its bothering me.

It's because the old logo was so much better.

Checkerbord logo or Dice? Whats your favorite CN Era? Mine is City. And yeah, your right.

I think both were better, but checker board is definitely my favorite logo. The best era was definitely city, but cartoon wise, I think every era until the cartoon cartoons were gone was just about perfect. After they were gone, I think cartoon network crashed and burned until Adventure Time showed up, and they've been steadily improving since then.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

367. Posted:

I agree, but when they change their logo I'll appreciate them even more.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

368. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Thats on the CN site already. And season 3 starts soon.

Adventure Time S3 is slated to begin July 11th, which is a Monday. I'm looking forward to it immensely! I wonder if they'll throw in bonus footage of ThunderCats at the the end?

I agree that the 'City Era' of Cartoon Network was and is still the best ever. However I did enjoy the short lived 'Nood' era. I don't really know how to put it into words but I did enjoy it as the Noods sort of appealed to my MMO appetite. The current 'Check It' era is fine by me because it fits in perfectly with Jake and BMO's phase 'Check Please' as Adventure Time has become and is to Cartoon Network what Mickey Mouse once was to all things Disney before 'wannabe pop starts' hijacked the former house of mouse.

Untitled

I also liked the checkerboard logo while it lasted. Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

369. Posted:

Noods and city lasted 2 years each.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

370. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Noods and city lasted 2 years each.

Thanks man. I never that because we've been without cable for a while. I was able to see the Noods campaign thanks to being at a friends house or in a hotel while traveling. I watch most of my favorite shows and programs via iTunes (Adventure Time), Sony PSN (Voltron classc) or youtube and hulu.com.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

371. Posted:

Youtube the Toonix bumpers. Their pretty much weirder looking Noods. I also found a Nood cameo on the CN site if your not logged in.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

372. Posted:

Does anyone know what happened to 'The Secret Saturdays"? I really liked that show. I hope that it was not cancelled.

@Rob1nfly, thanks, I'll look up the Toonix bumpers on youtube.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

373. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to 'The Secret Saturdays"? I really liked that show. I hope that it was not cancelled.

It still has a site On CN and a game with badges sooo...

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

374. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Youtube the Toonix bumpers. Their pretty much weirder looking Noods. I also found a Nood cameo on the CN site if your not logged in.

They are the same thing but with different shapes.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

375. Posted:

AlexHighwind wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

They are the same thing but with different shapes.

And they get em longer. Lucky.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

376. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Both Chowder and FlapJack webpages on the CN site but both shows are no longer in production. I mean is 'The Secret Saturdays' still alive? Is it still in production? Will we see another season of The Secret Saturdays?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

377. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Both Chowder and FlapJack webpages on the CN site but both shows are no longer in production. I mean is 'The Secret Saturdays' still alive? Is it still in production? Will we see another season of The Secret Saturdays?

Bassically, nobody knows.btw did you check out the toonix bumpers?

AuthorMessage

Rensch

378. Posted:

I just recently discovered this show and how hilarious it is.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

379. Posted:

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

Yeah, the new TMNT looks terrible. They don't even have the right freaking weapons :P But still, Adventure time and Regular Show are some of the best animation on TV right now.

NO! STUPID! NINJA TURTLES KILL REGULAR SHOW!!!

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

380. Posted:

TMNT is gonna be on Nick...