Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 341 to 360 of 779

CanisWolfred

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

You're a Amazing World of Gumball fan? If, so then lets crash up with a snuggle, slurpee and a bucket of ACT II Kettle Popcorn and watch Gumball together!

...can't...stop...laughing...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he said "crash up with a snuggle". It just sounds so creepy, but I don't think that's actually what he meant to say.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RoyalBlur

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he said "crash up with a snuggle". It just sounds so creepy, but I don't think that's actually what he meant to say.

No, the phrase 'crash up' is something some college students (friends of mine) use as it is what we call a gathering of friends when we get together to watch TV Shows or play on the Wii. The above statement might sound funny but yes really we do get 'Snuggie' blankets and ACT II Kettle Popcorn. Crash-up is basically our alternative word to 'party' and we use it basically in reference to watching animated shows/ anime or live action fantastical stuff like Nine Lives of Chloe King or BBC's Merlin.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

Is the Cartoon Network logo bothering you for some reason? Cause its driving me crazy because i dont know why its bothering me.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

What is it exactly about the logo that is bothering you? I'm a little confused and I don't think I understand quite clearly rob1nfly. Could you clarify what's it is about the Cartoon Network logo?

BTW I found the below image online.
That is work being done at the Cartoon Network store in the CNN Center here in Atlanta, GA where I live. Hopefully I can go by and see it in person.

Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RudysaurusRex

rob1nfly wrote:

Is the Cartoon Network logo bothering you for some reason? Cause its driving me crazy because i dont know why its bothering me.

It has beady little eyes.

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

TokyoRed wrote:

What is it exactly about the logo that is bothering you? I'm a little confused and I don't think I understand quite clearly rob1nfly. Could you clarify what's it is about the Cartoon Network logo?

BTW I found the below image online.
That is work being done at the Cartoon Network store in the CNN Center here in Atlanta, GA where I live. Hopefully I can go by and see it in person.

Untitled

What? I hope a Cartoon Network store comes to my vacant mall. I would definitely want to work there!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Joetherocker

rob1nfly wrote:

It's because the old logo was so much better.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Wildvine53

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

Wildvine53

TheDarkDee

Joetherocker wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Checkerbord logo or Dice? Whats your favorite CN Era? Mine is City. And yeah, your right.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

Wildvine53 wrote:

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

I've never really cared for Scooby Doo because I thought the past cartoons were really bad. However, I did begin to like Scooby Doo back in the early 2000's when the Scooby Doo movies were in theaters but I'm really impressed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and I think that it's the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever.

I still wish some of the toons at this link had not been cancelled. T_T http://tinyurl.com/6kpu8ox

BTW guys this bit animation news might tickle you: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/07/cloudy-chance-...

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Wildvine53

TokyoRed wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I've never really cared for Scooby Doo because I thought the past cartoons were really bad. However, I did begin to like Scooby Doo back in the early 2000's when the Scooby Doo movies were in theaters but I'm really impressed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and I think that it's the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever.

I've always loved Scooby Doo, the only series I disliked was Shaggy and Scooby: Get A Clue. Mystery Incorporated is great, and certainly ranks high up with the Likes of Scooby Doo: Where are you, the New Scooby Doo Movies, and Scooby doo and the 13 Ghosts.
Also, I can't wait for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I expected a sequel to be made, but I hadn't heard anything about it. Thanks for the link.

Wildvine53

Retro_on_theGo

I honestly can't get into Mystery Incorporated. I've loved the Scooby Doo cartoons for a long time now, but this one just doesn't appeal to me. I honestly don't care for Velma's thing for shaggy or the mysteries in this one. I'm not saying it's bad. Just doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I'll try to watch it later and maybe then I'll like it.

TheDarkDee

Yeah. I love SD, but it's missing somthing.

TheDarkDee

RoyalBlur

Wildvine53 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I've always loved Scooby Doo, the only series I disliked was Shaggy and Scooby: Get A Clue. Mystery Incorporated is great, and certainly ranks high up with the Likes of Scooby Doo: Where are you, the New Scooby Doo Movies, and Scooby doo and the 13 Ghosts.
Also, I can't wait for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I expected a sequel to be made, but I hadn't heard anything about it. Thanks for the link.

I know that some people don't want to talk about it much but I believe that in the VERY near future Disney is going to have to really compete with the other animation forces because the playing field is rapidly becoming more level. Disney was once the dominate force but now on both the little screen and big screen that isn't the case any longer. DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Animation, Nickelodeon, BlueSky and Cartoon Network have all stepped up their game and I'm liking their offerings. However, I do believe that Pixar will always have a slight 1-Up over all the others.

Anyway, I found the first few minutes of the opening episode 'Conquest of Cuteness' of Adventure Time Season III.
[youtube:adsBmSv5M8c]

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TheDarkDee

Thats on the CN site already. And season 3 starts soon.

TheDarkDee

Joetherocker

rob1nfly wrote:

Joetherocker wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Checkerbord logo or Dice? Whats your favorite CN Era? Mine is City. And yeah, your right.

I think both were better, but checker board is definitely my favorite logo. The best era was definitely city, but cartoon wise, I think every era until the cartoon cartoons were gone was just about perfect. After they were gone, I think cartoon network crashed and burned until Adventure Time showed up, and they've been steadily improving since then.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

TheDarkDee

I agree, but when they change their logo I'll appreciate them even more.

TheDarkDee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.