General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 341 to 360 of 787

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

341. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I tried hard to like MAR, but it was just too generic.

That's actually why I liked MÄR. While it's nice to see new things, I also find delight in familiar things every once in awhile. Also, I hadn't seen a character like Babbo since Flint The Time Detective.

@Tokyo Red: There's gonna be an Adventure Time toyline soon! The only downside is it's a Toys R' Us Exclusive.

Anybody notice networks have been shortening or even cutting their shows' intros? I think it's stupid they believe we have no interest in them.

Edit: It would be nice if I could have at least one more space between my different comments... >: (

What???????????????? A Toys R Us exclusive? That's like beyond CRAZY! If anything it should a Hot Topic and Rue21 exclusive as opposed to Toys R Us! Who even shops at Toys R Us anymore?
Are there any photographs of these Adventure Time toys? Is there a press release?

Here is the new deliciously purr-fect ThunderCats TV spot. Man, talk about some nostalgia!

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

342. Posted:

I just found nine minutes of the new ThunderCats show. I'm so shocked Cartoon Network has not taken this down yet.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

343. Posted:

Here's an article showing the difference in the characters from the new Thundercats series and the old one.

http://slices-of-life.com/2011/03/02/thundercats-characters-h...

Personally I like the new "anime" look of them.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

344. Posted:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

"Tell me a story about giant pigs!" -Gir so epic
Join the Fail Forums! Formerly rob1nfly!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

345. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

You're a Amazing World of Gumball fan? If, so then lets crash up with a snuggle, slurpee and a bucket of ACT II Kettle Popcorn and watch Gumball together!

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

346. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

You're a Amazing World of Gumball fan? If, so then lets crash up with a snuggle, slurpee and a bucket of ACT II Kettle Popcorn and watch Gumball together!

O_o The internet is a biiiigggggg place.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

347. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

More Carrie the emo ghost but yeah. I love cartoons. Oh, yeah.
Observe. Teh. Sig.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

348. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

Observe. Teh. Avatar.

...can't...stop...laughing...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

349. Posted:

Yeah...

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

350. Posted:

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he said "crash up with a snuggle". It just sounds so creepy, but I don't think that's actually what he meant to say.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

351. Posted:

He? Oh god....

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

352. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he said "crash up with a snuggle". It just sounds so creepy, but I don't think that's actually what he meant to say.

No, the phrase 'crash up' is something some college students (friends of mine) use as it is what we call a gathering of friends when we get together to watch TV Shows or play on the Wii. The above statement might sound funny but yes really we do get 'Snuggie' blankets and ACT II Kettle Popcorn. Crash-up is basically our alternative word to 'party' and we use it basically in reference to watching animated shows/ anime or live action fantastical stuff like Nine Lives of Chloe King or BBC's Merlin.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

353. Posted:

Is the Cartoon Network logo bothering you for some reason? Cause its driving me crazy because i dont know why its bothering me.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

354. Posted:

What is it exactly about the logo that is bothering you? I'm a little confused and I don't think I understand quite clearly rob1nfly. Could you clarify what's it is about the Cartoon Network logo?

BTW I found the below image online.
That is work being done at the Cartoon Network store in the CNN Center here in Atlanta, GA where I live. Hopefully I can go by and see it in person.

Untitled

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

355. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

Is the Cartoon Network logo bothering you for some reason? Cause its driving me crazy because i dont know why its bothering me.

It has beady little eyes.

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

356. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

What is it exactly about the logo that is bothering you? I'm a little confused and I don't think I understand quite clearly rob1nfly. Could you clarify what's it is about the Cartoon Network logo?

BTW I found the below image online.
That is work being done at the Cartoon Network store in the CNN Center here in Atlanta, GA where I live. Hopefully I can go by and see it in person.

Untitled

What? I hope a Cartoon Network store comes to my vacant mall. I would definitely want to work there!

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

357. Posted:

rob1nfly wrote:

It's because the old logo was so much better.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

358. Posted:

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

TheDarkDee

359. Posted:

Joetherocker wrote:

rob1nfly wrote:

It's because the old logo was so much better.

Checkerbord logo or Dice? Whats your favorite CN Era? Mine is City. And yeah, your right.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

360. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

I just watch the new episode of Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated, I love that they made a Lady Marmalade reference:

Lady Marmalade ( Crystal Cove's New Barista) "I make coffee, you know Mocha, Choca Latte, ya ya ya, and the like."
I think this is one of the best Scooby Doo series in the last few years, and I'm glad the writers have included a secondary mystery that unfolds across most of the episodes.

I've never really cared for Scooby Doo because I thought the past cartoons were really bad. However, I did begin to like Scooby Doo back in the early 2000's when the Scooby Doo movies were in theaters but I'm really impressed with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and I think that it's the best Scooby Doo cartoon ever.

I still wish some of the toons at this link had not been cancelled. T_T http://tinyurl.com/6kpu8ox

BTW guys this bit animation news might tickle you: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/07/cloudy-chance-...

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN