Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 261 to 280 of 785

TwilightV

@Popyman: Yeah, i'm actually not all that surprised about that (though just as much disgusted).

On the subject of Problem Solverz, it's artstyle is atrocious, but it's writing (and Tux Dog) sorta balances it out. Also, it's a definite improvement over the Adult Swim pilot episode (save for the fact it no longer features George Takei).

TwilightV

Wildvine53

TwilightV wrote:

@Popyman: Yeah, i'm actually not all that surprised about that (though just as much disgusted).

On the subject of Problem Solverz, it's artstyle is atrocious, but it's writing (and Tux Dog) sorta balances it out. Also, it's a definite improvement over the Adult Swim pilot episode (save for the fact it no longer features George Takei).

Tux dog is the worst part of Problem Solverz. He's always bragging about how great his stuff is, and how no one else can use it. He is just arrogant and narcissistic. I know it's just a cartoon, but I can't stand him!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TwilightV

@Wildvine53: But the way the PS'z react to him is great! Like in the last episode where he tells them he's attending a fancy suarè that they can't come to, and Roba responds with "Mhmm, yeah, well, we don't want to!". Writing doesn't get better than that!

TwilightV

Wildvine53

@TwilightV Yeah, and I did love the part where they borrow his Helicopter, then his fancier turbo car/plane thing shows up drives itself to him.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

RoyalBlur

@TwilightV, man, that's going to be a movie to change ALL movies be animated or live action. Tin Tin looks like a cross between Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and Sony PlayStation's Uncharted albeit Drake is a boy not a man. That trailer is SPECTACULAR!

New Poster Check It http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img3/tintinadvent...

Anyway, this article sums up my feelings on Seth McFarlane and the Flintstones>>>> http://tinyurl.com/dangerfarlane

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RudysaurusRex

I hate that animation. Mars need Moms ruined it for me. So creepy.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

TeeJay

I love Tintin! I got a bunch of comics of that while I was visiting family in France! I also have the comic with that ship in it!

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JadeGirl

TwilightV wrote:

Just came across this:

I REALLY want to see it.

I am very excited for this movie also, I love the animation!

Here is another poster and pic.
Untitled

Untitled

Awesome Poster.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Popyman

I just want to see it because Edgar Wright wrote it. I've never read any of the comics, I'd really like to though.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

RoyalBlur

Guys, I don't know how else to explain it but you've got to watch this. I've been really enjoying anime inspired cartoons lately but none can compare to what France's Ankama Animation has been doing. I love how they allude to Nintendo video games and Marvel comics classic heroes. I really don't want to give away much but if you guys really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks then you really must watch episode of Wakfu. Here is the link: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=G46401PS

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

TokyoRed wrote:

Guys, I don't know how else to explain it but you've got to watch this. I've been really enjoying anime inspired cartoons lately but none can compare to what France's Ankama Animation has been doing. I love how they allude to Nintendo video games and Marvel comics classic heroes. I really don't want to give away much but if you guys really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks then you really must watch episode of Wakfu. Here is the link: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=G46401PS

It's....French.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Popyman

TeeJay wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Guys, I don't know how else to explain it but you've got to watch this. I've been really enjoying anime inspired cartoons lately but none can compare to what France's Ankama Animation has been doing. I love how they allude to Nintendo video games and Marvel comics classic heroes. I really don't want to give away much but if you guys really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks then you really must watch episode of Wakfu. Here is the link: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=G46401PS

It's....French.

Your....point? Can you not read subtitles?

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

JadeGirl

@TeeJay, Um its got subs O.O

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

TeeJay

It's nothing bad. I just can't remember the last time I've seen a cartoon in French. It kinda caught me off-guard.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Popyman

France constantly churns out great animation, I don't know where you've been. Some recent-ish ones being Persepolis, The Illusionist, Dragon Hunters, Code Lyoko, and of course Wakfu.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

RoyalBlur

@Popyman, Dragon Hunters and Code Lyoko are my favorites. To bad Cartoon Network doesn't air Dragon Hunters anymore.

Did you guys catch the reference to Zelda: Spirit Tracks and two of Marvel Comics biggest heroes in that episode of Wakfu? One scenario was also borrowed from Star Wars The Original Trilogy but you'll have to been really thinking to catch because it very subtle.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic