Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 241 to 260 of 787

TwilightV

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

JadeGirl

I've watched Baby Looney Toons, I've seen the others but my favorite is Baby Looney Toons. Also I haven't seen the new LooneyTunes Show, so I don't know what it is like. I've been to lazy to watch the new show T.T so I might watch it today.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Does anyone else think that 'Heat Signature' is one of the top best episodes of Season II of Adventure Time?
[youtube:eHLe4-DdJD0]

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Wildvine53

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

Wildvine53

Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

TokyoRed wrote:

Does anyone else think that 'Heat Signature' is one of the top best episodes of Season II of Adventure Time?
[youtube:eHLe4-DdJD0]

Why? Nothing about it really stands out to me.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

It's Portal Time!
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

@TeeJay, the episode was full of wonder. I really appreciated the look at's Marceline's more caring and heartfelt concern for Finn and Jake. I also enjoyed Finn and Jakes run on Lumpy Space Princess and her exclamation 'Oh my beans' was beyond hilarious, I simply couldn't stop laughing at that. I think I've watched 'Heat Signature' at lest four or five times now. The episode simply had a charm that can't be put into words.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Odnetnin

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

That wasn't so bad. I never watched the original Looney Toons anyway.

TeeJay

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

That wasn't so bad. I never watched the original Looney Toons anyway.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Xkhaoz

TeeJay wrote:

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

That wasn't so bad. I never watched the original Looney Toons anyway.

Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Untitled
WE all know what time it is :3

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

RoyalBlur

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

That wasn't so bad. I never watched the original Looney Toons anyway.

The Original Looney Toons is classic and you'd be considered wise if you'd watch at lest five episodes from the first season of the original Looney Toons. As for the new show, it's not bad. It's refreshing to see a revival of the Looney Toons amidst all the noise of bad cartoons like The Problem Solverz. Still I won't complain. God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time. Cartoon Network has returned to being the same great channel it was when I was a small pint.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Joetherocker

TokyoRed wrote:

God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time.

Uh...I'm fairly certain people made the shows, not God coming down and saying: "THERE SHALL BE FLAPJACK!!!" And putting it on Cartoon Network. Is that serious?

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

LordJumpMad

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

TeeJay

Joetherocker wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time.

Uh...I'm fairly certain people made the shows, not God coming down and saying: "THERE SHALL BE FLAPJACK!!!" And putting it on Cartoon Network. Is that serious?

Yeah I kinda WTF'd at that too.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

TokyoRed wrote:

amidst all the noise of bad cartoons like The Problem Solverz.

What? ??????????

Problem Solverz is so cool! I love the crazy art style, even if some of the jokes are stupid.

Wildvine53

Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

OverlordMao

Problem Solverz is one of the worst things to ever appear on Cartoon Network. I have not met or talked to a single person who likes it out of the 20 or so people I've brought it up to.

I really like Amazing World of Gumball though, it's actually not bad and has plenty of good jokes. It's like Chowder and Flapjack combined, which is weird, yet effective

Edited on by OverlordMao

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

Wildvine53

OverlordMao wrote:

I really like Amazing World of Gumball though, it's actually not bad and has plenty of good jokes. It's like Chowder and Flapjack combined, which is weird, yet effective

I thought the same thing, I love how they use real backgrounds and a variety of different character styles.

Wildvine53

Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic