Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 241 to 260 of 779

Odnetnin

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

That wasn't so bad. I never watched the original Looney Toons anyway.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

There was also that abysmal Loonatics Unleashed, which would have been an interesting premise had the LT brand not been tacked onto it.

Yeah I liked that show, but I was only able to enjoy it once I looked past it's Looney Toons Heritage.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Xkhaoz

TeeJay wrote:

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Untitled
WE all know what time it is :3

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

RoyalBlur

Pandalicious wrote:

Wildvine53 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

The Original Looney Toons is classic and you'd be considered wise if you'd watch at lest five episodes from the first season of the original Looney Toons. As for the new show, it's not bad. It's refreshing to see a revival of the Looney Toons amidst all the noise of bad cartoons like The Problem Solverz. Still I won't complain. God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time. Cartoon Network has returned to being the same great channel it was when I was a small pint.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Joetherocker

TokyoRed wrote:

God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time.

Uh...I'm fairly certain people made the shows, not God coming down and saying: "THERE SHALL BE FLAPJACK!!!" And putting it on Cartoon Network. Is that serious?

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

LordJumpMad

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Joetherocker wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

God has blessed Cartoon Network to really heal their channel with great things like Chowder, FlapJack, Amazing Gumball and Adventure Time.

Uh...I'm fairly certain people made the shows, not God coming down and saying: "THERE SHALL BE FLAPJACK!!!" And putting it on Cartoon Network. Is that serious?

Yeah I kinda WTF'd at that too.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

TokyoRed wrote:

amidst all the noise of bad cartoons like The Problem Solverz.

What? ??????????

Problem Solverz is so cool! I love the crazy art style, even if some of the jokes are stupid.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

OverlordMao

Problem Solverz is one of the worst things to ever appear on Cartoon Network. I have not met or talked to a single person who likes it out of the 20 or so people I've brought it up to.

I really like Amazing World of Gumball though, it's actually not bad and has plenty of good jokes. It's like Chowder and Flapjack combined, which is weird, yet effective

Edited on by OverlordMao

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

Wildvine53

OverlordMao wrote:

I really like Amazing World of Gumball though, it's actually not bad and has plenty of good jokes. It's like Chowder and Flapjack combined, which is weird, yet effective

I thought the same thing, I love how they use real backgrounds and a variety of different character styles.

Wildvine53

RoyalBlur

OverlordMao wrote:

Problem Solverz is one of the worst things to ever appear on Cartoon Network. I have not met or talked to a single person who likes it out of the 20 or so people I've brought it up to.

Dude, when I first saw The Problem Solverz, I was like 'what the crap?'. I utterly despise the art style through which the show is illustrated. The Problem Solverz looks like a failed student animation art class project that got lost somewhere between a cocaine brain and some backwater smoking weed hippie.

Anyway, now that you've mentioned it. I too thought that The Amazing World of Gumball did look like a combination of Chowder and Flap Jack. To be honest, I was remarking to my family members that the character of Gumball had a lot of Chowder's charm and mischievous dimness.

@Pandalicious, if you don't have cable use Hulu, youtube or an online cartoon site like anilinkz.com or crunchyroll.com

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TwilightV

@Popyman: Yeah, i'm actually not all that surprised about that (though just as much disgusted).

On the subject of Problem Solverz, it's artstyle is atrocious, but it's writing (and Tux Dog) sorta balances it out. Also, it's a definite improvement over the Adult Swim pilot episode (save for the fact it no longer features George Takei).

TwilightV

Wildvine53

TwilightV wrote:

@Popyman: Yeah, i'm actually not all that surprised about that (though just as much disgusted).

On the subject of Problem Solverz, it's artstyle is atrocious, but it's writing (and Tux Dog) sorta balances it out. Also, it's a definite improvement over the Adult Swim pilot episode (save for the fact it no longer features George Takei).

Tux dog is the worst part of Problem Solverz. He's always bragging about how great his stuff is, and how no one else can use it. He is just arrogant and narcissistic. I know it's just a cartoon, but I can't stand him!

Wildvine53

TwilightV

@Wildvine53: But the way the PS'z react to him is great! Like in the last episode where he tells them he's attending a fancy suarè that they can't come to, and Roba responds with "Mhmm, yeah, well, we don't want to!". Writing doesn't get better than that!

TwilightV

Wildvine53

@TwilightV Yeah, and I did love the part where they borrow his Helicopter, then his fancier turbo car/plane thing shows up drives itself to him.

Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.