221. Posted:

@Retro Death Punch of Death!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

222. Posted:

@TeeJay Death Blooock!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

223. Posted:

Regular Show pics! Ok so I was lookin for regular show pics and I just typed Benson and I GOT PURE CRAP >.<

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

224. Posted:

Haha,those are all cool. I love the pops one.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

225. Posted:

Yeah its so adorable :) to me and his lollipop. And the forth Benson from the bottom.

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

226. Posted:

I really like Rigby most. His magically moving eyes and twitching tail coupled with his patheticness always give me a laugh.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

227. Posted:

Me too! He's my favorite character out of all of them. Adorable,funny, and acts like an immature kid. He's great.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

228. Posted:

Yes, and I love it when Rigby makes Benson flip.

Love is the Answer!

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

229. Posted:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

230. Posted:

Sometimes I identify myself with Rigby because in life I seemed be a lot like him at times.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

231. Posted:

@TokyoRed Really? that seems cool but could get annoying at times. I don't really identify myself with one certain character. I think more of a combo of Mordecai and Rigby. Responsible at times and at others completely out of whack/annoying.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Joetherocker

232. Posted:

I watched Looney Tunes Show and Gumball yesterday, and so far I hate The Looney Tunes Show. It's boring, stupid, and removed everything good about the original cartoons.

I like Gumball. It's got a good premise, I really like the animation, and it was funny.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

233. Posted:

I can relate with Mordecai on tons of levels.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

234. Posted:

What exactly are Moredcai and Rigby's jobs anyway? Do they just...do yard work?

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

235. Posted:

Well, I think they're renting a room at the house, and they have to work there to pay the rent.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

236. Posted:

Joetherocker wrote:

so far I hate The Looney Tunes Show. It's boring, stupid, and removed everything good about the original cartoons.

I don't like the new Looney Toons either. Why they would change from short cartoons to a 22 minute story arch is beyond me. Why not just air the originals.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

237. Posted:

@Wildvine53: They do air the originals, in the early morning and around noon. Personally, I like it despite it's shortcomings. And you have to admit it's better than the last few takes on the Looniverse they conceived.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

238. Posted:

The LooneyTunes Show is for a newer target audience, and has a more modern look.
I kinda like the show, it looks like Bugs and Daffy down on there luck, and started from scratch.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

239. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

@Wildvine53: They do air the originals, in the early morning and around noon. Personally, I like it despite it's shortcomings. And you have to admit it's better than the last few takes on the Looniverse they conceived.

What last few takes? Have there been other Looney Toons reboots that I missed? There have only been a few episodes, and I plan on watching a few more. Who knows maybe it gets better soon.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

240. Posted:

Tiny Toons, Baby Looney Toons, probably others I've never watched.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~