General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 201 to 220 of 787

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

201. Posted:

@JadeGirl Benson is my favorite character too! My favorite episode has to be " This is my Jam". I love how Benson just shows up to the park with his Drum Kit to help defeat the Personified song!

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

202. Posted:

I'm very happy that Looney Toons are back on the air, after dissapearing from Boomerang for about 5 years.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

203. Posted:

Am I the only one here that likes High Five Ghost?

Untitled

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

204. Posted:

@TokyoRed High five ghost is cool, but he isn't given enough material to stand out on his own. Is that the ghost girl from Gumball?

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

205. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

@JadeGirl Benson is my favorite character too! My favorite episode has to be " This is my Jam". I love how Benson just shows up to the park with his Drum Kit to help defeat the Personified song!

Lol yeah that was a good episode.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

206. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

@Chrono_Cross: Ben???

Yeah, standards for children's television seem to have been falling in the US since the Total Drama series started airing here. In Regular Show, the word "pissed" is used a bit, as well as phrases like "How in the H are we going to fix this S?".

Shows you how much I've watched the show. lol

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

207. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

@TokyoRed High five ghost is cool, but he isn't given enough material to stand out on his own. Is that the ghost girl from Gumball?

Yes, that's the ghost girl from Gumball. I know, what you mean about High 5 not having enough to stand on his own and that's a shame really.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

208. Posted:

Wow,I was thinking about Regular Show all day today and now everyone is talking about it on this thread. Talk about coincidence. :P I've been praising Gumball on here so much I never got to say I love Regular Show. Rigby is my favorite character. He gets annoying, but I love how immature he is for an alleged 23 year old. And no, you're not the only one Tokyored. I love High-five ghost too. I wish he could get at least one episode about him. That would be interesting and hopefully funny. Me and my friends all like the show. We all do 'Solids' for each other all the time. XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Popyman

209. Posted:

I want a figure of High Five Ghost so badly. I might just make one myself out of clay. :P

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

210. Posted:

OH YEAH BENSON FLIPPING OUT! This is seriously funny here.

( At Benson, its ok you gotta calm down)

Benson: UGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

211. Posted:

Man, Benson and Rigby are the icing on the cake! Oh, and Lumby Space Princesses is totally magical.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

212. Posted:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Benson YOUR FIRED!

Benson Rips phone out of wall!

Benson's Hissy Fit

Benson makes me laugh every time I see him in Regular Show

Love is the Answer!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

213. Posted:

When will the Amazing World of Gumball be added to iTunes or am I simply over looking it?

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Popyman

214. Posted:

Probably when it has at least a whole season. My sister and I watched all the episodes of it the other day, by the way, it's one great show!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

215. Posted:

Popyman wrote:

I want a figure of High Five Ghost so badly. I might just make one myself out of clay. :P

I would love figures of all the characters!! I would make stop motion videos of Mordecai and Rigby all day long. An hour of it would just be them going 'OOOOOoooooooHHHHhhhhhh!' then around the 15 minute mark I'd poke my head in and go 'OOOOOOooooooooooHHHhhhhh
EDIT: Just thought I'd share this 'cause it's so awesome!
Untitled

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

216. Posted:

XD That is awesome :)! I love it!

Love is the Answer!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

217. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo, where did u find that? It's epic!

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

218. Posted:

I found it on Deviantart. :D

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

219. Posted:

@Retro It's all wrong! Mordecai is always player 1!

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

220. Posted:

@TeeJay No way! We'll settle this with punchies!

My Colors! 3D Gallery