Forums

Topic: What Time Is It?

Posts 201 to 220 of 779

Retro_on_theGo

Wow,I was thinking about Regular Show all day today and now everyone is talking about it on this thread. Talk about coincidence. I've been praising Gumball on here so much I never got to say I love Regular Show. Rigby is my favorite character. He gets annoying, but I love how immature he is for an alleged 23 year old. And no, you're not the only one Tokyored. I love High-five ghost too. I wish he could get at least one episode about him. That would be interesting and hopefully funny. Me and my friends all like the show. We all do 'Solids' for each other all the time. XD

Popyman

I want a figure of High Five Ghost so badly. I might just make one myself out of clay.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

JadeGirl

OH YEAH BENSON FLIPPING OUT! This is seriously funny here.

( At Benson, its ok you gotta calm down)

Benson: UGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Man, Benson and Rigby are the icing on the cake! Oh, and Lumby Space Princesses is totally magical.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

JadeGirl

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Benson YOUR FIRED!
[youtube:cY-AmvVQCrU&feature=related]

Benson Rips phone out of wall!
[youtube:v0hcY8Uz_qA&feature=related]

Benson's Hissy Fit
[youtube:ofvb8XuhPes&feature=related]

Benson makes me laugh every time I see him in Regular Show

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

When will the Amazing World of Gumball be added to iTunes or am I simply over looking it?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Popyman

Probably when it has at least a whole season. My sister and I watched all the episodes of it the other day, by the way, it's one great show!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Retro_on_theGo

Popyman wrote:

I want a figure of High Five Ghost so badly. I might just make one myself out of clay.

I would love figures of all the characters!! I would make stop motion videos of Mordecai and Rigby all day long. An hour of it would just be them going 'OOOOOoooooooHHHHhhhhhh!' then around the 15 minute mark I'd poke my head in and go 'OOOOOOooooooooooHHHhhhhh
EDIT: Just thought I'd share this 'cause it's so awesome!
Untitled

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

JadeGirl

XD That is awesome ! I love it!

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

@Retro_on_theGo, where did u find that? It's epic!

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

@Retro It's all wrong! Mordecai is always player 1!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

@Retro Death Punch of Death!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JadeGirl

Regular Show pics! Ok so I was lookin for regular show pics and I just typed Benson and I GOT PURE CRAP >.<

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

Yeah its so adorable to me and his lollipop. And the forth Benson from the bottom.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

TeeJay

I really like Rigby most. His magically moving eyes and twitching tail coupled with his patheticness always give me a laugh.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.