General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Time Is It?

Showing 101 to 120 of 787

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

101. Posted:

@TokyoRed What this is I don't even-
But on the article...
Problem Solverz Yeah, I have no idea. i'll give it a try, but it probably won't stick around.
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome It. Is. WEIRD.
The Amazing World of Gumball Yeah, don't understand it. And Anais? Really?
The Looney Tunes Show Could be good, but don't count on it.
Level Up NononononononononononomoreliveactionPLEASEnonononononononono
New Ben 10 series How many of these can they make?
ThunderCats Never watched the original, could be good.
Green Lantern Could be good, but I dunno about the CG.
DC Nation Why don't they just bring back Justice League?
How To Train Your Dragon could be good, still need to see the movie.
Total Drama I'm really getting sick of this show. 3 freaking seasons. At least they have all new characters, but still.
RedKai That description was confusing.
ninjaGo Yeah, I'd rather not.

So, basically, the new shows aren't going to live up to the standards made by Regular Show and Adventure Time. They had a short win streak, but now I think they're just going to try and replicate that success, and fail. I wish I could see what those 19 returning shows are.
EDIT: That 3 Dog Band actually looked pretty cool.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Popyman

102. Posted:

Dude, Uncle Grandpa just had the idea of monsters being unleashed from a portal, the real show is going to be different:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Mountain_Fort_Awesome

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

103. Posted:

@ Xkhaoz 3D, yes, I think that 3 Dog Band should get the green-light. I plan on e-mailing Stuart Snyder and John O'Hara to express my interest in seeing 3 Dog Band actually airing as a show on the Cartoon Network channel.

BTW Popyman I know that the show is going to be different but that awful art style and character design have me totally disgusted at the moment.

Also, at the following link can be seen the images from the upcoming Voltron Force set to air on Nickelodeon's Nicktoons this spring. http://nerdreactor.com/2011/03/17/new-voltron-cartoon-concept...

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

104. Posted:

Okay, Xkhaoz 3D, about those returning shows you wanted to know about. Well, I couldn't actually find anything in grave detail. However these links have a whole lot more info than the first ones I gave.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php/news.php?action=fu...
http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/36715/cartoon-network-upfront-2011-coverage

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

105. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Also, at the following link can be seen the images from the upcoming Voltron Force set to air on Nickelodeon's Nicktoons this spring. http://nerdreactor.com/2011/03/17/new-voltron-cartoon-concept...

Phewph, that looks so much better. Though it also kinda looks CG.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

106. Posted:

I honestly am still (for some reason) confused on what this topic is about.

I will say you should watch Symbionic Titan and should feel bad if you don't.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

107. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I honestly am still (for some reason) confused on what this topic is about.

I will say you should watch Symbionic Titan and should feel bad if you don't.

Well kkslider5552000, I'm enjoying Sym-Bionic Titans very much. I've always liked Genndy Tartakovsky's art style of animation, especially in Star Wars Clone Wars The Micro Series. I think (in my opinion) that one downside to Sym Bionic Titans is that the monsters or aliens are sometimes a bit too far flung, especially ithose of season II. At lest the aliens in Star Wars and Star Trek are believable unlike some of the ones if S2 of SBT.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

108. Posted:

Did you know that THQ is thinking about making a de Blob TV show?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

109. Posted:

Dragoon Trainer wrote:

Did you know that THQ is thinking about making a de Blob TV show?

Not until you mentioned it. That might be kinda cool. Yeah, I can see that working out.:)

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Joetherocker

110. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

I think (in my opinion) that one downside to Sym Bionic Titans is that the monsters or aliens are sometimes a bit too far flung, especially ithose of season II. At lest the aliens in Star Wars and Star Trek are believable unlike some of the ones if S2 of SBT.

I fail to see how gigantic alien monsters could ever be believable, but that's just me.

Anyways, the last episode of Titan was really good. Sure, you could see the ending coming from a mile away and it's fairly certain that what happened won't be permanent, but that didn't make it any less sad when it did happen.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

111. Posted:

Joetherocker wrote:

I fail to see how gigantic alien monsters could ever be believable, but that's just me...

Well we know that Dinosaurs, Mammoths and the giants of the Bible such as 'Goliath' and the giant king whom Joshua slayed that had more than two thumbs were quite immense in size and so therefore gigantic alien monstrosities aren't that hard to believe in. BTW which episode of Sym-Bionic Titans was that of which you spoke? I haven't seen it yet. I'd like to look it up in iTunes.

@Dragoon Trainer, I'd love to see a deBlob television show and I'd really look forward to seeing that become a reality. Thanks for giving us the heads up on that as I had no idea about that although I'd guessed that sooner or later there might be a 'deBlob' comic book but I'd never imagined there would be a television show! This is exciting!.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

112. Posted:

@TokyoRed
Saying "We all know...." and then launching into a bible analogy is a terrible way to try to prove your point.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

113. Posted:

^ Lol, yeah, I have no freaking clue who this multi-thumbed giant is but it sounds like a really bad '50s horror flick. And I'm technically Christian (albeit completely agnostic bordering on athiest). And you really shouldn't quote religious beliefs as though they were fact. Not everyone here is Christian, not everyone here has read or believes the Bible.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

114. Posted:

Raylax wrote:

^ Lol, yeah, I have no freaking clue who this multi-thumbed giant is but it sounds like a really bad '50s horror flick. And I'm technically Christian (albeit completely agnostic bordering on athiest). And you really shouldn't quote religious beliefs as though they were fact. Not everyone here is Christian, not everyone here has read or believes the Bible.

@Raylay, It wasn't my desire to offend anyone. When I said 'we' I was talking about mankind in general Raylax and not necessarily people on this message board. Also, I wasn't trying to give a Bible study, I was simply referencing scientific facts that have been acknowledged and discussed by the great minds of science and philosophy. If anyone has an open mind and isn't biased against science and religion as so many people are today they'd know that dinosaurs, giants and mammoths aren't fictitious and were indeed real.

Anyway, I'm not concerned with who believes in science or the Bible and who doesn't believe. This thread is about animated television programming and not for the debating of belief and unbelief. And why make everything an argument?

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

115. Posted:

The Fox wrote:

@TokyoRed
Saying "We all know...." and then launching into a bible analogy is a terrible way to try to prove your point.

I found that hilarious for some reason.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

116. Posted:

I'm not biased against either science or religion. Nor have I ever denied suggested (derp typo) that dinosaurs or mammoths are fictitious. We know they existed because we dug them up. Quite a lot of 'em. Giants, on the other hand. Find me a giant's skeleton and I'll accept giants as fact. Until that day, they're a belief. I have absolutely nothing against people's beliefs. I've certainly got a few of my own with no scientific basis, because I chose to. You chose to believe in God and the tales and teachings of the Bible, like many people. However you cannot apply the stories in the Bible 'mankind in general', even if you believe them to be true. Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, the hundreds of other religions and beliefs would have something to say about presenting Christian beliefs as fact - firstly, that you're implying that your religion is the one truth, and by extension, their beliefs are false. I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just giving you a warning - that is seriously dangerous territory to wander into. There is absolutely nothing wrong with believing your own religion is true, that's kind of the whole point, but don't casually throw it around like it applies to everyone, because it doesn't.

Beliefs are peoples' choices to take something as fact, and as such you cannot assume everyone has made the same choices as you have, thus you can't present them as fact.

Facts are concrete, proven concepts that everyone can understand and accept. 'If you can photograph it, it's a fact' is a fairly loose (if flawed) definition.

I know you had no intention of offending anyone, but just be careful on that kind of thing, because some day you accidentally might. It's an easy trap to fall into.

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

117. Posted:

Maybe he's talking about those giant apes?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

118. Posted:

@ Thank you Raylax. I appreciate you and the points you raised in your post; it's a very thoughtful piece and I greatly appreciate it.

BTW guys, check out that link below. It gives a better look at the future of Cartoon Network and I think you'll also find some nice hints a match-up between Ben10 and Generator Rex.
http://poptimal.com/2011/03/cartoon-network-upfront-2011-the-...

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

119. Posted:

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

120. Posted:

@TokyoRed I loved Sym-Bionic Titan, it's just that CN keeps screwing with it's air times. They should of kept it on Friday instead of moving it to Wednesday at 7. REAlly, and now they're moving it to Saturday at 8:30 am. RRrrgghgghhhhh. Just pick a good night and keep it there dang it >: (
EDIT: And according to Wikipedia, Sym-Bionic Titan was cancelled and Tartskovsky moved to Sony Pictures Animation. I hope they treat him better than CN did, because cancelling Titan is a load of [INSERT PICTURE OF CRAP]

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz