Showing 21 to 33 of 33
21. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 01:43 BST
the only zelda remake I'd like to see is Links awakening
You're not alone. I'd love to see how a remade Link's Awakening would be like. It would have 16-bit graphics (a la A Link to the Past), and so much more. But, I have constant tendency of daydreaming stuff like this. [sigh]
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
22. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 01:52 BST
I would like to see a remake. I don't think too many people would get angry at Nintendo.
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
23. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 17:54 BST
could they remake LoZ, LoZ 2, and LoZ: LttP in 3D? 1 and 3 being like the current ones, and 2 being a 2.5D sidescroller, like New Super Mario Bros... that, i would pay top dollar for. i love those three as they are, but that would be cool. other than that, i don't want to see a zelda game remade.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
24. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 19:05 BST
Agree on 2.5D sidescroller like Zelda II, but not a remake, that would be pointless.OoT is already immensely similar to LttP, but a 3D replica would def. be neat.I don't know about a remake of the first one. Seems like it would be bland/boring.
25. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 19:28 BST
that's why there would have to be some enhancements. some kind of real story, deatailed backdrops, all the modern conventions painted onto the old game. and as has been mentioned before, a touch-up on zelda 2's controls would be much appreciated by fans, myself included.
26. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 07:37 BST
what I think would be even better is if they remade Ocarina with LttP graphics.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
27. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 07:44 BST
They aren't gonna make a remake of Ocarina of Time. However, I totally support the idea of remaking LttP and/or Link's Awakening in 3D, even though that will never happen either
28. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 08:16 BST
There shouldn't be a remake. That's it.
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
29. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 14:34 BST
No remake. I'd rather have a brand new Zelda game.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
30. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 14:43 BST
OoT remake?! Am I missing something here?! Either way, no thanks.
31. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 14:47 BST
You can't remake Zelda games. Each one has there own storyline, and each one fits into the other.
But I'm wondering where Spirit Tracks will fit into the series. Did the gorons build train tracks then Ganon dissolved them into the ground??
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
32. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 16:06 BST
1. Make it for DS.2. Have Majoras Mask on the cart3. New dungeon4. Enhanced graphics5. What ever will make it 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
33. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 20:39 BST
What's this bit for again?