Forums

Topic: What NL member's comments do you always read?

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

Noire

komicturtle92 wrote:

who is feenie?

Who isn't Feenie?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

the_shpydar

turtlelink wrote:

MechaPhoenix wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

who is feenie?

Who isn't Feenie?

Feenie

And thus was born, the Tautological Proof of the Feenieverse, long sought after by Stephen Hawking.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Kid_A

There are definitely users whose comments I particularly enjoy, but I have a hard time remembering usernames (when letters and numbers mix my brain starts to wrinkle--just ask the C+ I got in Algebra). Honestly though, unless the thread is like 23 pages, I try to read all the comments. I'm not a fan of playing favorites.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

RudysaurusRex

theblackdragon wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I think I have a few stalkers on these forums... WaltzElf, MechaPhoenix, and theblackdragon are always commenting on my threads... Creepy. 0_o

the only reason i do that is because I wind up locking half of them (e.g. my posts are the explanations/redirections). :/

like the guilty pleasure thread!

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

theblackdragon

WaveBoy wrote:

Holy crap, you abuse 'The Tiny Text' more than i abuse the words 'mega, bogus, totaly, radical, bodacious & g'narly' lol

speaking of you overusing words, don't forget a**... you're one of the ones i have to watch out for, man :/

Everytime i read one of your posts, i have to whip out the old maginifying glass Sherlock Homes style.lol

not my problem >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Colors

rudydog13 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

I think I have a few stalkers on these forums... WaltzElf, MechaPhoenix, and theblackdragon are always commenting on my threads... Creepy. 0_o

the only reason i do that is because I wind up locking half of them (e.g. my posts are the explanations/redirections). :/

like the guilty pleasure thread!

I personally think that one got way too out of hand. People started making fun of others' guilty pleaasures, thus ensuing the original posters to yell at them. Many of us were talking about how that one should be locked hours before she did >.>

On topic: I usually read the comments of Otaku, zez, Reala, the admins and staff, Our Mad Lord, Aviator, and the rest of the NL popular crowd :3

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Turnip

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

On topic: I usually read the comments of Otaku, zez, Reala, the admins and staff, Our Mad Lord, Aviator, and the rest of the NL popular crowd :3

Am I in the popular crowd? Untitled

Cringing is really fun.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.