Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

I will say this. I got one prediction right this year. When the Lions fought their way back to 4-4 I said they won't win another game this year. The way they were playing coupled by their schedule in the last 8 games looked like a no brainer.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good CactusJackson bro you dont think your team going beat houston...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

DAM* im loveing minn up over houston lol...

GOOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Well what do you know? The Vikes did beat Houston.. Also Blair Walsh of my vikes set a record for most 50 yard plus field goals in a season..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

Tech101 wrote:

I think its more likely that Minnesota wins then Dallas!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro yeah your team did beat minn

yo Tech101 bro that ball should of been dallas ball...

Mr_Trill_281

how everyone doing on there picks im 10-2 so far...

Jani-Koblaney

I'm 12-0

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Spoony_Tech

MrNiceGuy wrote:

I'm 12-0

O_o

MERG said:

Tasuki

Been listening to some of the games on the radio at work. Waiting on the Niner/Seahawks game to start.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jani-Koblaney

Hoping the seahawks lose..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro i see we doing good so far and sea hawks wont lose its crazy...

yo Tasuki bro i dont no whats going on with 49ers...

Mr_Trill_281

how everyone doing on picks tonight im 13-3 i did good this month...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Machamp_King bro i see you sea hawks fan lol...

Jani-Koblaney

I went 15-1 this week.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro 15-1 not bad man...

RancidVomit86

Here's to hoping Buffalo calls Alex Smith or Flacco and talks big money

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro you got me gooleing this man lol to see if they leaveing there team i no tebow leaveing...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic