General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 881 to 900 of 2,788

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

881. Posted:

yo void bro true that...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

882. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

The Patriots are monsters. They never have a bad season...

Just wait till Brady has to retire

I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait for him to retire. On a side note did anyone else see that amazing play last night where brady barely escaped and threw it to his running back I think and he pretty much made a forward lateral to a guy in the end zone?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

883. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

If the Patriots offense is the same deal five, no even seven years from now, Brady will still be taking names. With no physical injuries there would be no reason for him to retire.

The entire reason Brett Favray retired (and Princess Manning is on his way), is due to injuries. He's not old, he's just crippled.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

884. Posted:

yo HawkeyeWii bro why you want man retire why so much hate hate hate at n.f.l players ball LMAO...

CactusJackson bro keep spitting truth man he not going no were and those two players they are old lmao and manning on his way out door...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

885. Posted:

@trill yeah I don't get the Brady hate, it should be directed at Romo! ;-)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

886. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

@trill yeah I don't get the Brady hate, it should be directed at Romo! ;-)

+1000

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

887. Posted:

yo MrNiceGuy,tech101 bro romo have lots of that already lol...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

888. Posted:

I know, I just felt compelled to say that.. ;-)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

889. Posted:

yo MrNiceGuy bro lol its all trill...

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

890. Posted:

No offense but Romo isn't the greatest QB out there. Then again, no one's as bad as Mark Sanchez. Ew.

Oh and the day the Vikings win a Super Bowl, I'll stop complaining so much about everything.

Come on Vikes pull a Giants and take home the gold this year. :(

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

WildMan

891. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

No offense but Romo isn't the greatest QB out there. Then again, no one's as bad as Tarvaris Jackson. Ew.

Fixed!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

WildMan

892. Posted:

@trill What's it like down there after Jerry Brown died in that accident? It's sad that two NFL players have died this season. Well, my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of those affected..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

893. Posted:

yo CactusJackson bro yeah romo is no troy but he good qb in things he get that ball up to his players in things lmao it might be long time untill minn get some gold CactusJackson,MrNiceGuy...

yo MrNiceGuy bro its sad in dallas in things after lost of there player...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

894. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

No offense but Romo isn't the greatest QB out there. Then again, no one's as bad as Trent Edwards. Ew.

Fixed!

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Void

895. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

No offense but Romo isn't the greatest QB out there. Then again, no one's as bad as Ryan Leaf. Ew.

Fixed!

Can we agree on that? ;)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

896. Posted:

Void wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

No offense but Romo isn't the greatest QB out there. Then again, no one's as bad as Ryan Leaf. Ew.

Fixed!

Can we agree on that? ;)

Talking about a blast from the past. Where did you dig that one up from! ;)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Void

897. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Void wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Fixed!

Can we agree on that? ;)

Talking about a blast from the past. Where did you dig that one up from! ;)

I thought a lot of people knew about how terrible, and how big of a draft bust he was, you could put JaMarcus Russell up there too.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

898. Posted:

Wow you keep digging up those promising young quarterbacks that did squat lol. Not nearly as good as your two but Vince Young was a major bust as well.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Void

899. Posted:

Vince Young didn't really do much, but he didn't have terrible stats either, and he could throw the ball decent enough.

AuthorMessage

Void

900. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

If the Patriots offense is the same deal five, no even seven years from now, Brady will still be taking names. With no physical injuries there would be no reason for him to retire.

The entire reason Brett Favray retired (and Princess Manning is on his way), is due to injuries. He's not old, he's just crippled.

That's why it's not rare for kickers to play untill they're 40, I mean, when do these guys even get touched much less hit? :P