Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 841 to 860 of 3,350

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro man i really though they were going to punk out your team lol and green bay won im 5-10...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

CactusJackson wrote:

Green Bay won?

***t...

Well its not like the Lions won there in oh I don't know 21 years now!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo tech101,CactusJackson bro yeah green bay did lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Chrono_Cross

I really wanted the Lions to win. Nothing like lol'ing at the Bears and Packers being 8-5. I can't believe their come back going from 2-3 to 9-4. Face it, Rodgers is amazing.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mr_Trill_281

yo CactusJackson bro yeah you rigth rodgers have something to prove he wants to get back to were he left off last year...

Chrono_Cross

When it comes down to it, teams are either great and have an okay-sloppy QB (Vikings, Cowboys, Chargers, Bengals, Bills), and then there are the good-great QBs with sloppy, unorganized teams (Lions, Saints, Falcons, Buccaneers, Redskins).

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Mr_Trill_281

yo CactusJackson bro DAM* you telling truth to man on qb line up lmao...

HawkeyeWii

Niners all the way!

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo HawkeyeWii bro yeah your 49ers got that win they play green bay next week...

HawkeyeWii

@Mr_Trill281
Yeah we beat them the first game of the year, not to mention Green Bay looked terrible against the Lions, who? The Detroit Lions tonight on Sunday Night Football

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good HawkeyeWii bro yeah your team did man and yeah green bay need to get they act together they cant be letting team stay in game...

Zowolffo

CactusJackson wrote:

When it comes down to it, teams are either great and have an okay-sloppy QB (Vikings, Cowboys, Chargers, Bengals, Bills), and then there are the good-great QBs with sloppy, unorganized teams (Lions, Saints, Falcons, Buccaneers, Redskins).

I wouldn't call the Vikings "great". They were great back in '98 and '09. Right now they are just ok/good.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yoMrNiceGuy bro yeah they were bad as* back in day man you said it lol...

Chrono_Cross

MrNiceGuy wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

I wouldn't call the Vikings "great". They were great back in '98 and '09. Right now they are just ok/good.

The Vikings were purple people eaters in the 70s going to four superbowls and setting multiple records to this day untouched.

Our team is fantastic. For example, if Ponder hadn't thrown two interceptions, we probably would have won the game last Sunday. And with Harvin out, it's even harder.

A team with a decent QB is a decent team.

Just for you.

Zowolffo

Yeah when I think about it, if we had a better qb, we would be amazing right now! But Ponder is ok at best..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Chrono_Cross

I want Tebow on our team. He's sitting on the Jet's bench with talent wasting in the wind. So much lost potential.

Just for you.

Mr_Trill_281

yo CactusJackson bro tebow about to be with jags man...

Chrono_Cross

Jaguars? Whaaat. We'll never get him now. :[

Just for you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic