Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 661 to 680 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good everyone im 8-1 so far what about everyone eles...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I'm 9-3 so far. That's assuming Denver and the saints still win.

So much for going out on a limb for the colts!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good tech101,void bro im about to be11-1 here too wating on denver to get that win and 9-3 is not bad tech...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah i'm 11-1 if Denver wins. Not feeling really confident with the Ravens though, but i'm not one for changing my original picks too much so i'll stick it out and see what happens.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Jani-Koblaney

I think Void cheats

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker94 bro why you say he cheating...

yo CapnPancakez bro we all got 11-1...

Spoony_Tech

It's got to be the delorean!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro you wild lmao...

Jani-Koblaney

Tech101 wrote:

It's got to be the delorean!

+1

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

RancidVomit86

I'm 11-1. I picked the Rams to beat Jets but that didn't pan out.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro i no you happy see your bills get that win tonight man and we all did good today i really though rams was going to get that win...

Void

joker94 wrote:

I think Void cheats

I can't help it if my worst week I went 10-3, even if it was only once..
I can't help it if I got good gut instinct.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good void bro man im still shocked about how i have one wrong and that was jets one but 10-3 not bad its could be 1-10 lol...

Void

And the Steelers failed me, MT made pretty bad calls, was far to conservative, and should have tooken out Leftwhich after he started cluching his arm.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

now im 11-2 pit earned me lost...

Tasuki

Cant wait for tomorrows game. My two favorite teams are playing each other.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tasuki bro yeah its going down monday...

Jani-Koblaney

yeah it's all good void

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

its almost time for 49ers and bears game lets see if i can go 12-2 ...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic