General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 601 to 620 of 2,762

AuthorMessage

WildMan

601. Posted:

Well tech, we'll just have to see.. I'm predicting a Vikings win..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Void

602. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah but Void defense defense defense. That's what the Bears are. Defense wins championships and theirs is pretty good this year!

Thats where the schedule thingie comes into play again... The only people they played that had a respectable offense are the Packers, Lions, and Panthers, they lost to the Packers and won by a combined 7 points over the Lions and Panthers, part of the reason because Jay Cutler gives up the ball so much, already he has 8 interceptions and 4 fumbles.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

603. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

Well tech, we'll just have to see.. I'm predicting a Vikings win..

Yeah well I'm going to put my 7-7 record up against the Lions winning. o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

604. Posted:

Void wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah but Void defense defense defense. That's what the Bears are. Defense wins championships and theirs is pretty good this year!

Thats where the schedule thingie comes into play again... The only people they played that had a respectable offense are the Packers, Lions, and Panthers, they lost to the Packers and won by a combined 7 points over the Lions and Panthers, part of the reason because Jay Cutler gives up the ball so much, already he has 8 interceptions and 4 fumbles.

I have respect for Cutler though. The Bears have possibly the worst offensive line in the league. Not really his fault.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

605. Posted:

i see colts are up...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Void

606. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Void wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I have respect for Cutler though. The Bears have possibly the worst offensive line in the league. Not really his fault.

Thats even worse, because if a quarterback is just not doing to good then, they can probably get better... But when the line is failing, it's going to be very hard going.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Ryno

607. Posted:

My winners for the week are:
Broncos over Panthers
Bucs over Chargers
Titans over Dolphins
Pats over Bills
Ravens over Raiders
Giants over Bengals
Saints over Falcons
Vikings over Lions
Seahawks over Jets
Cowboys over Eagles
49ers over Rams
Texans over Bears
Steelers over Chiefs

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

608. Posted:

yo Master_Ryno bro come on now houston over bears noooooo lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

609. Posted:

i see minn up...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

610. Posted:

I'm cautiously optimistic that MN is going to win.. Sorry guys that I wasn't able to pit my picks on here in time..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

WildMan

611. Posted:

I hope Houston beats Chicago..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Void

612. Posted:

I change 2 of my predictions, I think the Bengals and Titans are gonna win. :O

AuthorMessage

WildMan

613. Posted:

The Vikings won! :-D AP showed us again why he is the best hb in the NFL!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

614. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

The Vikings won! :-D AP showed us again why he is the best hb in the NFL!

I'm picking the Lions to lose the rest of their games! :-P hats off to them! (Minnesota )

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

615. Posted:

yo waz good Tech101,joker94,Void bro houston loseing tonigth joker lol and i love ny is getting punked out big babyyyyy lol good to see min wo...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

616. Posted:

im 8-1 so far...

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

617. Posted:

Every time it looks like the Bills might pull out a win against New England, something egregiously stupid happens. It never fails.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

618. Posted:

waz good RevolverLink bro lol...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

619. Posted:

GOOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS we shot those eagles out sky...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

620. Posted:

bears should of got a win on houston...