Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 541 to 560 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro happy sunday man yeah bills were right behind them in game then they let houston take over so what are you in your picks today...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

CanisWolfred

Not NFL, but still Football related: Apparently there's a football team in CA called the Sexy Pandas. I guess I'm rolling with those guys now XD (whatever that means )

And a real Football Team called Pandas! <3

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mr_Trill_281

yo CanisWolfred bro happy sunday i think thats part of that ladies football team...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I think I got 5 right this week so far. Once Dallas loses tonight that should be 6!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo CanisWolfred bro yeah that name have go for real lol....

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro 5 not bad man and 6 i dont no about that lol...

Jani-Koblaney

The NFL is where it's at!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Jani-Koblaney

WTF that Pandas team has a section just for Asians or something! Seems a bit racist or something..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker94 bro he** yes it is man and yeah that team got me rolling...

Jani-Koblaney

Now I have 5 correct after the Falcos won..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker94 bro lol...

RevolverLink

Another Sunday, another embarrassing Bills loss. C'est la vie.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Mr_Trill_281

yo RevolverLink bro yeah man you said it bills should of won...

Jani-Koblaney

Bills suck big time..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker94 bro wow its like that lol...

RancidVomit86

So far I'm 10-3 on my picks see how tonight goes

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro 10-3 not bad man yeah im waiting for tonight to see how it goes...

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah, i'm 10-3 right now but tonight's game could go either way so we'll see.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mr_Trill_281

yo CapnPancakez bro i see your doing good to man and 1-3 is not bad...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic