Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 481 to 500 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

IAmNotWill wrote:

But we are still going to make the playoffs.

NY Giants 2012 NFC East Division Champions. Maybe next year Cowgirls lol

Not as long as there is the Romo curse!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo iamnotwill bro are you sure they going to make playoffs lol...

yo tech101 bro my dallas cowboys will get playoff spot but that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Well Trill, sometimes things just don't go your way..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro yeah sometimes it does sometimes it dont...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

49ers up over az...

Void

Void wrote:

I'm gonna go with the Giants over the Cowboys, YESH. (like I said earlier) And..

Steelers over the Redskins, Yesh.

Seahawks over the Lions, Fail.

Bears over the Panthers, Yesh.

Patriots over the Rams, Yesh.

Colts over the Titans, Yesh.

Jets over the Dolphins, Fail...

Chargers over the Browns, 7-6 loss. REALLY? Fail, Chargers, FAIL.

Packers over the Jaguars, Yesh.

Falcons over the Eagles, Yesh.

Raiders over the Chiefs,Yesh.

49s over the Cardinals, Yesh.

And the Broncos over the Saints, and, Yesh.

10 for 13 right is a pretty good week, doing better than any of the guys on Fox.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good void bro yeah you did good on your picks man 10 of 13 is not bad at all..

Mr_Trill_281

i got 8 right bro...

Spoony_Tech

Now don't forget they pick against the spread!

We should do picka of the week with everyone interested from here on out and see who has the best record at the end of the year. Just straight up and no spread!? What do you guys think?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

@tech It's a possibility.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

ok tech101 bro lets do it man im down...

Mr_Trill_281

yo joker bro...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bro...

ThePirateCaptain

I did pretty well with 11 points this week. Same picks as Void but I called the Dolphins winning so that was sweet, and yes, the Chargers are full of epic fail.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mr_Trill_281

waz good CapnPancakez bro 11 points is not bad at all man and yeah chargers trying to win them spot too...

RancidVomit86

Gonna miss the bye week. Was the best week of the year so far for Bills fans lol

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro you to wild man lmao and now its time for your team to kill houston to get that win...

Void

Heres the schedule for Week 9.

Thursday Night game:
Cheifs at Chargers.

Sunday games:
1:00 PM games,
Cardinals at Packers
Lions at Jaguars
Bears at Titans
Broncos at Bengals
Panthers at Redskins
Ravens at Browns
Dolphins at Colts
Bills at Texans

4:05 PM games,
Vikings at Seahawks
Buccaneers at Raiders
4:25 PM game, Steelers at Giants
Night, 8:20 PM game, Cowboys at Falcons

Monday night game, Eagles at Saints.

What do you guys think should be the Game of the Week? Cardinals at Packers, Broncos at Begnals, Dolphins at Colts Steelers at Giants, or Buccaneers at Raiders?
I would say Steelers-Giants game.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic