Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 401 to 420 of 4,052

Void

The poor Ravens are screwed, they lost Ray Lewis for the rest of the season, and I think the last time he was injured, they lost badly.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro hope your bills beat houston so i can smile big...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good void bro yeah ravens lost both they good players...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

denver got that win tonight...

Jani-Koblaney

Just found out that my Vikings are playing against the Steelers in London next year.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

waz good joker bro and they playing way out there...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Ryno

Should be a good game tonight! Seahawks and 49er's battling it out for 1st place in the NFC West.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ryno bro i got 49ers to win tonight...

Ryno

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

waz good ryno bro i got 49ers to win tonight...

I was hoping you were, you picked the Patriots last week and we know how that ended up!

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

lol yeah i did bro its trill and 49ers lost a week ago to o you they getting this win...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IAmNotWill bro ok another person who think seahawks going to win now lets see who joker going with...

Spoony_Tech

What about me!

I'm going with 49ers. They just got embarrassed to bad last week to lose again.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good tech101 bro not bad man i forget you be jumping in here to lol daps someone eles think 49ers getting that win tonight yes they did get punked out bad...

Ryno

Nice choice IAmNotWill! You are A Giants fan right? Hopefully the Seahawks learned something from them on Sunday.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

who everyone got this sunday

i got ravens over houston

i got green bay over rams

i got bills over tenn

i got browns over colts

i got saints over tampa bay

i got dallas over panters

i got min over az

i got deadskins over ny she men

i got pats over jets

i got jacksonville over oakland

i got pit over cincinnati

i got lions over bears

Ryno

houston
green bay
bills over tenn
colts
saints
dallas
min
Giants
Oakland
pit
bears

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Mr_Trill_281

good picks ryno bro glade you giveing my dallas team some love lol...

Spoony_Tech

Dallas will never win a meaningful game again. Its the Romo Simpson curse!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

lmao my bro tech101 got jokes na we getting win on panters and simpson is thing of past...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic